Walt and Shott

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
CGI_Ram said:
What disturbs me most; we (unqualified couch potatoes) sit at home and see the problems.

The announcers say the same things during the game.

But the coordinators don't.

What's wrong with this picture?

I get that its not this simple. Or is it? Seriously? Why do we do the same things over and over without result?
Einstein's definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result

I am most concerned about the defense. In some ways the offense has looked better this year, especially when they decide to open it up. But the defense has the potential to be top 10, heck maybe even top 5. But right now they are letting the offense dictate the game. The 10 yard cushions is driving everyone crazy. Last year our D-line dominated most games, now they're getting pushed around. Romo could have waited 29 seconds before throwing on some of those plays

The offense needs to come out attacking. If the offense does come out like they did in the second half of the Az and Atlanta games they can play well.

I don't know how to describe it. It's like the team has zero sense of urgency when they play.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
CGI_Ram said:
What disturbs me most; we (unqualified couch potatoes) sit at home and see the problems.

The announcers say the same things during the game.

But the coordinators don't.

What's wrong with this picture?

I get that its not this simple. Or is it? Seriously? Why do we do the same things over and over without result?
The definition of insanity

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
V3 said:
Changing O coordinators again REALLY scares me. I don't think Sam can take another. I really don't know what the answer is. I'm still hoping Schotty can adjust his ways and learn from what's going on.

They can change Walton, though.

+1