Walt and Shott

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
DC Tim Walton and OC Shott, these two could not run the offense or defense of a college team. Division II that is, get rid of them, we may have a team. No excuse for this play calling on either side of the ball. i'm totally disgusted and so glad i didnt invest in NFL Sunday Ticket, what a waste
train

V3

Hall of Fame
Changing O coordinators again REALLY scares me. I don't think Sam can take another. I really don't know what the answer is. I'm still hoping Schotty can adjust his ways and learn from what's going on.

They can change Walton, though.

A55VA6

Legend
Schotty needs to go. Walton needs to go. Coach Fisher and Sam.... we'll see..

This team needs a boost. A new identity. Something. This team may not even win 5 games at this rate. These are old school ground and pound coaches that don't know how to use their weapons.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
It's not working out. That's three weeks of very poor playcalling. This team is losing trust and heart, that's dangerous.

nighttrain

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Only two players wearing Horns that showed up to play, Hekker and Austin
train

EastRam

Pro Bowler
nighttrain said:
Only two players wearing Horns that showed up to play, Hekker and Austin
train

McDonald Showed up..

No doubt in my mind that Walton has tweaked this D the wrong way.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Memphis Ram said:
Greg Williams & Rex Ryan look good now don't they?

Anybody looks good right now. Terrible OC and DC.

jjab360

Legend
I don't really know what either one of them is trying to do. The passive offense, the soft coverages… Man the f*** up and trust your young playmakers to make a play.

That being said, we got dominated at the LOS on both sides of the ball today and that's all on those guys in the trenches. We have to get some kind of momentum going as soon as this Thursday if we want to save this season.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I have to admit I've lost confidence in our coordinators. I don't know what the answer is but something has to change and I hope the coaching staff and players meet in a house of mirrors tomorrow so nobody can turn their head and not help but look at themselves. With no changes, we are looking at a 4-12 team. No way the talent level dictates that poor of a record.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I don't blame Walton as much, he is what he is, a nice mouth piece for Fisher to give instructions. This is Fisher's D through and through.

It's why we probably passed on Rob, because we all know Ryan boys are head strong and do things their own way.

nighttrain

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Only two players wearing Horns that showed up to play, Hekker and Austin.SB never had a chance, if i was him i walk through the locker room and kick every OL in the nuts
train

V3

Hall of Fame
So if they did change offensive coordinators next year, is there any way to keep the terminology and scheme the same? Who would fit that?

EastRam

Pro Bowler
V3 said:
So if they did change offensive coordinators next year, is there any way to keep the terminology and scheme the same? Who would fit that?

I dont buy into all that change is bad, New terminology takes years to learn.

The Rams learned Martz's O and won the SB the same season. With Martz's O being one of the most complicated.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Memphis Ram said:

I was going to post something similar.

Don't look now... but New Orleans (and their 32nd ranked 2012 defense) has just held Atlanta to 17, Tampa to 14, and the Cardinals to 7.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
CGI_Ram said:
Memphis Ram said:

I was going to post something similar.

Don't look now... but New Orleans (and their 32nd ranked 2012 defense) has just held Atlanta to 17, Tampa to 14, and the Cardinals to 7.

That speaks poorly for Spags.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
EastRam said:
V3 said:

I dont buy into all that change is bad, New terminology takes years to learn.

The Rams learned Martz's O and won the SB the same season. With Martz's O being one of the most complicated.
Good point. It also helps to have the correct personnel to run it.