Walking Dead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
In the preview there is blood splatter on the right side of Rick's face. As they are lined up, only Maggie is right next to him and right next to her is Abraham. Also, when Negan takes that first swing down on someone's head, whoever it is, begins to sit back up. This prompts Negan to say taking "whoa, takes it like a champ!" I don't think Maggie takes that like a champ, so I think it's Abraham. Everyone else is too far away from Rick to have blood splatter on him.

Also, Abraham made a tweet to Eugene saying how it was nice to work with him before he instantly deleted it. Look it up on Google.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In the preview there is blood splatter on the right side of Rick's face. As they are lined up, only Maggie is right next to him and right next to her is Abraham. Also, when Negan takes that first swing down on someone's head, whoever it is, begins to sit back up. This prompts Negan to say taking "whoa, takes it like a champ!" I don't think Maggie takes that like a champ, so I think it's Abraham. Everyone else is too far away from Rick to have blood splatter on him.

Also, Abraham made a tweet to Eugene saying how it was nice to work with him before he instantly deleted it. Look it up on Google.
Yeah, I was curious about that preview. Was that a tell or a fake out?
As for the right side of the face, its conceivable that it was someone on Rick's left, and if Rick turned completely to see the damage, blood could splash him on the right side of his face, especially on a recoil
Not saying that happened, but I don't think they want to give anything away
Also, I always thought the "took it like champ" comment seemed like something Negan would say to someone who's not visibly "tough". Like a pregnant woman or a child...
In any event, I fear its Abraham

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, I was curious about that preview. Was that a tell or a fake out?
As for the right side of the face, its conceivable that it was someone on Rick's left, and if Rick turned completely to see the damage, blood could splash him on the right side of his face, especially on a recoil
Not saying that happened, but I don't think they want to give anything away
Also, I always thought the "took it like champ" comment seemed like something Negan would say to someone who's not visibly "tough". Like a pregnant woman or a child...
In any event, I fear its Abraham
Hmmmm.

Good input.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
As a fan of the comic I'm really looking forward to this story arc come to life on tv. Won't lie though I'm gonna be real sad if they change who gets it... truly one of the most jaw dropping moments I've ever had.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
^^^^ should put some of that shit in spoilers for people who haven't watched that trailer...

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Initially, I was pissed they didn't reveal who "gets it" in the season finale. But, damn, am I sure as hell anxious to watch this season premiere. I'm thinking its GOT TO BE an original cast member. But, we'll see.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Initially, I was pissed they didn't reveal who "gets it" in the season finale. But, damn, am I sure as hell anxious to watch this season premiere. I'm thinking its GOT TO BE an original cast member. But, we'll see.
Well time heals wounds I guess....
I am with on being anxious to watch but still hold a grudge about it. The problem for me was that they dragged out the Negan thing for too long, we knew he was coming, and honestly, had they revealed who it was, I'd be just as stoked for the season premiere

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Called it. :sneaky:

tempests

Hall of Fame
Well, that was anti climatic.

I like JDM enough as an actor, but the character he's playing is nothing but a sadist with no common sense. How in the hell does he inspire cult like worship.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Brutal.. Predictable, but brutal.

Also, just as a side note, I'd totally wreck the Savior's shit.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't know how to do the spoiler thingie so I wont comment on last night other than to say I expected more out of the episode after holding us hostage for 6 months

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Pretty haunting stuff. Negan basically made Rick his bitch. I'm not looking forward to the Carol/Morgan episodes... Those are 2 characters that bore the crap out of me.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
I am midway through season six and it's really turning into lather rinse repeat.

I think they are on the 5th place that seems "good". And they are killing zombies. Are any left now?

I'll give it this season but I'm not devouring episodes like I was early on.

Everythings is "lather rinse repeat" with you. :)

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just saw it .... never read one of the comics ... pretty fricking intense stuff

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
The only word I kept describing it as .... disturbing. Damn, that episode got me. Very intense. Negan is a mean MoFo.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I think it was the best episode in a long time. Fucked up and Brutal yea, but most impactful episode for a long time.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think the whole Negan clan thing is hokey. I can't believe that a guy like him would have so many followers with true loyalty. People like that aren't content being Negan's bitches. There would always be discontent and rifts. It is just too big and powerful.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think the whole Negan clan thing is hokey. I can't believe that a guy like him would have so many followers with true loyalty. People like that aren't content being Negan's bitches. There would always be discontent and rifts. It is just too big and powerful.
Probably started with just a small gang that gradually recruited more members through intimidation (including killing members of small outlaw groups). If every member of his group had experienced something similar to what Rick experienced, then they would eventually all turn into what Rick is turning into now. His bitch (albeit reluctantly because he really just wants to protect his group). What I find implausible is that during the formation of that huge gang, nobody got power hungry and decided to kill him in the middle of the night. Or that nobody had an impulse for revenge for what he did to them (or their friends/loved ones) and murdered him for it.