Walking Dead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm pretty disappointed with the season. Since they were clearly going to keep Negan's first appearance until the finale, its been 3-4 episodes of filler.
But that said, the finale should be pretty good

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
TWD is becoming Dexter. Same thing season after season.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think you can say it's the same thing season after season.

The development of Glenn, Maggie, Carol, and Carl have been outstanding. Settling in Alexandria has been a relatively new development and different from their other attempts at a peaceful settlement.

The thing that irks me is that they keep going out as if there's nothing out there to worry about...maybe they thought they killed all the saviors? Idk. But I think this season has been great.

Who do you think Negan will kill?

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie

The development of Glenn, Maggie, Carol, and Carl have been outstanding. Settling in Alexandria has been a relatively new development and different from their other attempts at a peaceful settlement.

The thing that irks me is that they keep going out as if there's nothing out there to worry about...maybe they thought they killed all the saviors? Idk. But I think this season has been great.

Glenn. That's why they've been pumping up the Glenn/Maggie thing lately e.g. the shower scene.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Glenn. That's why they've been pumping up the Glenn/Maggie thing lately e.g. the shower scene.

That's who he kills in the comics. And it would certainly make sense given that Maggie is pregnant now (just seems like something they would do)....and I wondered if they pseudo killed him at the beginning of the season to see what the fan reaction would be..

But I don't think it'll be Glenn. I think it'll be Abraham (also been spending a lot of time on him lately).

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
That's who he kills in the comics. And it would certainly make sense given that Maggie is pregnant now (just seems like something they would do)....and I wondered if they pseudo killed him at the beginning of the season to see what the fan reaction would be..

But I don't think it'll be Glenn. I think it'll be Abraham (also been spending a lot of time on him lately).
Carol will be the last one left. You can't fuck with Carol. She's my favorite.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

But Maggie was all keeled over last week, does she lose the baby and then Glenn? Cold

bluecoconuts

Legend
Glenn seems like the obvious choice, especially given the comics, but with so many people assuming they may change it up, and reading into all the different little "hints" they could end up doing it. At this point I think I'd rather Carol go, especially given how her story arch has gone lately.. Maybe they'll make her badass again, but right now I'm not digging it.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I have been looking forward to that scene at the end for a long time now and I can't believe they went with a cliffhanger. Some bull right there.

If anyone's interested all of the comics (except for the 2 most recent issues) are on sale for .99 cents each on the image comic app. I'm guessing today is the last day. Issue 100 is where all this goes down.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
An extra 30 minutes of filler. What a train wreck.
Show is a disgrace, and nothing of what it used to be.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
yeah that episode coulda been like 30 minutes :ROFLMAO:

definitely thinking it was Glenn though

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
An extra 30 minutes of filler. What a train wreck.
Show is a disgrace, and nothing of what it used to be.
I'm telling you, it's becoming Dexter. I may not even care how the show ends by the time it gets to that point. I only watched one episode of the last season of Dexter. It just got..TERRIBLE.

Just another reason Breaking Bad will always be one of the BEST shows ever made. It didn't go on 3 seasons longer than it should have.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm telling you, it's becoming Dexter. I may not even care how the show ends by the time it gets to that point. I only watched one episode of the last season of Dexter. It just got..TERRIBLE.

Just another reason Breaking Bad will always be one of the BEST shows ever made. It didn't go on 3 seasons longer than it should have.
The big difference, and why WD is such a disaster, is that they actually have new material to work with, where Dexter did not.
WD was great because of its simplicity. And now with all this nonsense about deeper meanings, and plot twists, its just a joke.
And it will be Aaron, because they pretty much don't need him anymore. Surprised they didn't bring Carol's temporary boyfriend along for the ride so he could take the spot

Speaking of Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul is off the hook good too

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
The big difference, and why WD is such a disaster, is that they actually have new material to work with, where Dexter did not.
WD was great because of its simplicity. And now with all this nonsense about deeper meanings, and plot twists, its just a joke.
And it will be Aaron, because they pretty much don't need him anymore. Surprised they didn't bring Carol's temporary boyfriend along for the ride so he could take the spot

Aaron deserves to die simply because he annoys me. Lol. Yep, Better Call Saul is the bee's knees. New episode tonight. I've been a Bob Odinkirk fan since he and David Cross did Mr. Show, which they recently rebooted.
Screenshot_2016-04-04-18-13-39.png

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Any comic readers excited to see Negan!? Hope they can keep his character somewhat close but they are going to have to be creative. Really enjoyed this season until these last 2 episodes, lots of bad decisions by the heroes.

Agreed. It is as if they suddenly got dumb. Since when does Darryl get owned by some punk ass redneck like that. Out of character IMO. Didn't like it at all.

So many think it is Glenn. I think it is Darryl. They need to shock the world with a kill. a Spencer wont cut it.

yeah that episode coulda been like 30 minutes :ROFLMAO:

definitely thinking it was Glenn though

Glenn is in the comic. I don't read it but it seems they like to change that stuff up from the comic. So is Glenn really likely? Maybe Sasha? That would put Abraham in rampage mode and would be a good story for him to finally kill Negan.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't like the whole Saviors angle. Their numbers are simply too great. They would not be able to hold that size group together, structure wise, nor logistically. There is no way they have enough food and structured distribution and such. Then there are too many wild cards with intermingling egos.

It certainly gives the series a bit of a hopeless feel. How do they overcome that size group? Hide their guns as soon as they get back. Give them their back plus a few. Make bullets like Eugene said. And eventually out ammo them? Where do the Saviors get all of their ammo from?

I was thinking that maybe they could slowly poison them with the food. Maybe something that would go unnoticed for a while and then it hits. I think Ricin is that way. Otherwise, that is just too many to handle. The best way to kill the dragon is to cut off the head. Maybe once Negan is dead the group implodes. But how do they get to Negan?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I guess I have to watch Breaking Bad. I never have. I watched the first two episodes of Better Call Saul and totally didn't get it. I dropped it.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't like the whole Saviors angle. Their numbers are simply too great. They would not be able to hold that size group together, structure wise, nor logistically. There is no way they have enough food and structured distribution and such. Then there are too many wild cards with intermingling egos.

It certainly gives the series a bit of a hopeless feel. How do they overcome that size group? Hide their guns as soon as they get back. Give them their back plus a few. Make bullets like Eugene said. And eventually out ammo them? Where do the Saviors get all of their ammo from?

I was thinking that maybe they could slowly poison them with the food. Maybe something that would go unnoticed for a while and then it hits. I think Ricin is that way. Otherwise, that is just too many to handle. The best way to kill the dragon is to cut off the head. Maybe once Negan is dead the group implodes. But how do they get to Negan?

I'm with you. Their numbers are crazy. I think whoever is helping Morgan and Carol will maybe give them some numbers to even out?

Either that or they hatch a plan to get to Negan, as you say, and Rick challenges him 1 on 1.

I told my fiancée when we were done watching the finale that, seeing their numbers, just makes me not look forward to next season very much. Rick and them will have to do what they say for a while, and I don't want to see that happening. Totally feels hopeless.