Walking Dead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I was a big fan of Kill Bill. It is not much different.

Kill Bill had some of the worst acting ever. Not the actors fault the dialogue was so ridiculous. Always enjoyed Michael Madsen though. The scenes with Chiaki Kuriyama as Go Go vs. the Bride were the best part for me.

Qn6iHXn.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Kill Bill had some of the worst acting ever. Not the actors fault the dialogue was so ridiculous. Always enjoyed Michael Madsen though. The scenes with Chiaki Kuriyama as Go Go vs. the Bride were the best part for me.

Qn6iHXn.gif

Yeah, the acting was cheesy, but I loved Uma Thurman and Madsen's performances. Madsen stole the show, actually.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Qn6iHXn.gif

I always thought that some of the cheesy acting was part of what Tarantino wanted to reflect with Kill Bill. It gives us the modern version of the old film genre in full spectrum.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wasnt the campy acting intentional though? I thought it was. Loved the series
Still have nightmares about the Black Mamba scene
Of course Im petrified of snakes and you could probably pull off a similar outcome by doing that trick on me. Instead of dying from the poison, Id stroke out. Heck you could use a small garter snake or maybe even a big worm

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.maxim.com/entertainment/tv/article/norman-reedus-walking-dead-bitten-2015-12

np120715_normanreedus_article.jpg

Norman Reedus Was Reportedly Bitten By a Female Walking DeadFan
By JARED KELLER

This is how the zombie apocalypse begins.

We've known for some time that Norman Reedus, the badass actor behind The Walking Dead's beloved crossbow-slinging Daryl Dixon, has some crazy fans, but we didn't know they were this crazy.

Fansided's Undead Walking reports that Reedus was apparently bitten by a female fan at Walker Stalker Convention in New Jersey:

According to several reports, a female fan was standing in front of Spoil The Dead member Michael Bowman in the line for photo opportunities with Reedus and Michael Rooker at Walker Stalker Con NY/NJ around 2:50 pm when it was her turn to get a picture taken.

The woman approached the two actors and told Norman Reedus a story about how she likes to pretend that she’s married to him. After a moment, security ran in and restrained the woman, explaining that she was to be removed for biting the The Walking Dead star and saying “Um….ma’am. You just bit Norman Reedus.”

Michael Rooker was surprised by the interaction as well. In fact, the actor who played Merle Dixon reportedly exclaimed “What the f**k was that?!”

The alleged biter apparently posted an Instagram photo with an apology: "I don't know what came over me!"

Reedus is a true gentlemen when hanging with his insane devoted fans — he's licked 'em, saved their lives, and even collected their breast implants — but taking a bite at a convention seems a little bit much even for the rough-and-tumble Daryl Dixon.

Let's hope that the Walking Dead producers don't get any ideas for Daryl's arc when season 6 returns next year.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Loved the way these last two episodes have gone. The first was my all time favorite. That opening scene really got the blood pumping and gives some insights as to what type of people are coming.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Loved the way these last two episodes have gone. The first was my all time favorite. That opening scene really got the blood pumping and gives some insights as to what type of people are coming.
We've only had the first episode on the UK so far, second ne airs tonight.

Thought the first episode was excellent, I only wish each episode was 2 hours long!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Agreed, thus far the second half of the season has been very well done, and it seems they're getting ready to really progress the story.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I keep hear people saying how the Richonne thing is such a natural match. I disagree. They have been friends for so long and there was never a spark. I get that Michonne is trying to figure out what she wants and all but it didn't feel like there was any chemistry.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm glad to read that the new episodes are better because I was really sort of let down with the writing, it was getting repetitive. I watch on Netflix so will have to wait to see the new stuff, but when I saw this thread pop back up I wanted to get a feel for what was happening.

I'm glad they are getting it right because my interest had begun to wane and I was wondering if the show was going to jump the shark early in the next season. It looks like I don't have to worry anymore.

Is anyone following The 4400. Also is anyone watching The 100?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I watch it

It's been interesting and when the new episodes hit Netflix I'll eyeguzzle them.

There should be some nudity IMO haha.

Check out The 4400, interesting concept for sure.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's been interesting and when the new episodes hit Netflix I'll eyeguzzle them.

Not familiar with either. I will have to look them up.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

Yea some nudity would def be nice! Think I watched 4400 once, maybe not though, will check into it.

You watch Sense8? Im eagerly awaiting the 2nd season.Think thats on Netflix.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yea some nudity would def be nice! Think I watched 4400 once, maybe not though, will check into it.

You watch Sense8? Im eagerly awaiting the 2nd season.Think thats on Netflix.

It is and I watched it too, waiting for the new episodes there also.

@Elmgrovegnome they are both decent and worth watching, not earth shattering but entertaining at least.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Any comic readers excited to see Negan!? Hope they can keep his character somewhat close but they are going to have to be creative. Really enjoyed this season until these last 2 episodes, lots of bad decisions by the heroes.