Waiting for Jared Goff thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kineticwash

NFL Rookie Seer
Name
Brian T
Mark my words. Bookmark this post. Goff will be the biggest 1st round bust since Ryan Leaf. And I can all but gauruntee that. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. In fact, I called bust on Tim Couch and Jamarcus Russell.

To be fair, I also called bust on Michale Vick.

Shun me and call names all you want. If someone wants to put $1,000 in an escrow and give it 3 years to decide the winner, I'm 100% no BS full on for it. Set it up and I'll deposit my money in 24 hours.

Any takers?

-QB Seer

Edit: we will need to define "bust" for the purpose of the bet.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Whoever changed the thread title, I blame you for putting this song in my head that now won't leave.
I have no idea who it was. Great song though. You mentioning it made me YouTube it. Can't go wrong with 80's Foreigner

Then there's this other equally great song...which is what first came to my mind when viewing the new title.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mark my words. Bookmark this post. Goff will be the biggest 1st round bust since Ryan Leaf. And I can all but gauruntee that. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. In fact, I called bust on Tim Couch and Jamarcus Russell.

Shun me and call names all you want. If someone wants to put $1,000 in an escrow and give it 3 years to decide the winner, I'm 100% no BS full on for it. Set it up and I'll deposit my money in 24 hours.

Any takers?

-QB Seer

Can you tell me which stocks to invest in? Should I buy a lottery ticket?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

Any takers?

-QB Seer

Nice first post. You'll probably have a long and fruitful membership here.

But seriously, introduce yourself HERE and tell us a little about yourself and why you're here.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Any takers?

-QB Seer

You called bust on Tim Couch? A guy that many people believe would not have been a bust had he not landed on one of the worst teams of all time?

A lot of people called bust on JaMarcus Russell.

Nobody needs to call you names. They're just not going to take your post seriously because you haven't said anything substantive.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice first post. You'll probably have a long and fruitful membership here.

But seriously, introduce yourself HERE and tell us a little about yourself and why you're here.
i've got $5 on "troll". thats just me though.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Any takers?

-QB Seer

I got your 1k ...what's up?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

Any takers?

-QB Seer

Only $1000?
How about $5000

bluecoconuts

Legend

Any takers?

-QB Seer

I'd put 50,000 that says his stats will be better than Jarmarcus Russell.

nanotech

Rookie
I have a theory. Well, maybe not a theory, but a conjecture. Well maybe not a conjecture, but an opinion. Well, maybe not..... Wait, what is this thread about?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I find it odd we're spending so much time arguing readiness to start in regards to Goff vs other rookie QBs when all of the rookie QBs were forced into action. That's not to say that Dak Carson and Lynch (to a much smaller degree) haven't taken advantage of their opportunity because they have. But to sit here and act like the only reason Goff isn't starting and these guys are is because of readiness is off base.

Dak is starting because Romo died again. Wentz is starting because no team in their right mind turns down a first round pick for a player they only wanted for one more season (especially when you just gave up many draft pics) Lynch is starting because of injury. Kudos to those guys for playing well so far but again theres more to it than readiness. Who knows how Goff would be playing right now had he also been forced into action. (Spare me the preseason argument because it's been disproven time and time again as a direct relation to regular season success)

So for now....we should just be happy we have the LUXURY of allowing Goff to be 100% ready and still win football games in the time being.

Goff is going to be a very good football player...and really that's all that matters
That's exactly the point of me frustration.
Its not like any of the rookies killed in PS (Like Russell Wilson did) and earned that starter role.
They all are playing due to injury.
They weren't "ready" but the coaches got them "ready"
I haven't seen Keenum make a throw where I thought that Goff couldn't have made the same. But I sure have seen some Keenum softballs that I would have preferred Goff's rifle

I am so sick of losing, and it does feel great to win some games. On one hand, I want Goff in there asap so the learning curve can begin but on the other, Keemun has been improving each week so I wouldn't expect Goff any time soon.

Bruce2980

Starter

Any takers?

-QB Seer

If you are so good at deciding who the busts are in the NFL why aren't you working for them? And why isn't Fox or ESPN picking you up for your draft day analysis?
I'd suggest staying away from the acid and crystal balls, keep them in separate rooms, and ignore those voices in your head, at least until you find out who they really are, and what they really want.:dizzy:

Cause I've got word that the Rams are winning the Super Bowl BABY, and Goff will be a large part of that. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.:neener:

Last edited: