Wagoner's Rams Buzz: Rams Still Lack A Quarterback

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I wish Wagoner had stayed with the Rams. He used to be my favorite reporter.
Now he has that ESPN stank on him.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I've never been that big on Wagoner's reporting. His facts are usually consistent with Jim Thomas, which is good...but he's pretty good at putting his spin on a lot of things too. I don't like his demeanor on the radio either, seems arrogant at times...and I don't mean in the joking sarcastic way either.

This was meant as a reply to X.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Too funny @-X- !!!!!!! Nick did seem different on the rams page....How is Myles Simmons to everybody?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I've never been that big on Wagoner's reporting. His facts are usually consistent with Jim Thomas, which is good...but he's pretty good at putting his spin on a lot of things too. I don't like his demeanor on the radio either, seems arrogant at times...and I don't mean in the joking sarcastic way either.

This was meant as a reply to X.
You talking about when he was with the Rams? I don't recall many spins or slants on his part. Just his usual tilt towards homerism. Which I liked.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
You talking about when he was with the Rams? I don't recall many spins or slants on his part. Just his usual tilt towards homerism. Which I liked.
Mostly his tweets and radio appearances.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Too funny @-X- !!!!!!! Nick did seem different on the rams page....How is Myles Simmons to everybody?
I think Myles is full of cliches and doesn't bring much insight. But he does fine with the facts.

61Woody

UDFA
Name
Jeff
Plus he had that annoying spit strip between his lips for half of the report.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I prefer reporters who will report the facts, and then offer up an opinion or two on a solution etc.
This stuff here is just factual, bland and safe.

Lesson

Oh, really?
As much as I despise slanted opinions given by reporters when reporting on the team(i.e.:JT reporting the entire Hewitt ordeal), I think Wagoner is better at keeping his bias out of his reporting for the most part, while I think JT is more likely to break a bigger story.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Per Wagoner: "The average draft position of Jeff Fisher teams in two nearly decades as a head coach is 17.9." That might be the dumbest point I've ever heard from someone I had previously respected.

Imagine the Rams were 1-11 right now and had the top spot in the draft, and Wagoner said... "Yeah, but the average position for Jeff Fisher teams in the last two decades is 17.9".

Oh, well, that changes everything. Thanks for bringing that useful counterpoint.

Big Willie

Starter
Newsflash! ESPN Exclusive!!!
St Louis Rams Need a Quality QB (and they are hard to find)

Tune into SportsCenter for our hard hitting expose' on this new revelation uncovered by our crack team of experts.

#westatetheobvious

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
220px-Nick_Foles_at_2010_Alamo_Bowl.jpg

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Per Wagoner: "The average draft position of Jeff Fisher teams in two nearly decades as a head coach is 17.9." That might be the dumbest point I've ever heard from someone I had previously respected.

Imagine the Rams were 1-11 right now and had the top spot in the draft, and Wagoner said... "Yeah, but the average position for Jeff Fisher teams in the last two decades is 17.9".

Oh, well, that changes everything. Thanks for bringing that useful counterpoint.
It's just a backhanded way of saying that Jeff Fisher is a .500 coach.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

Mine too! Now he just wreaks of a true sell out. All he does is tweak the company line.