Wagoner: Rams OTA Dates

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Nick Wagoner @nwagoner

#Rams once again with no mandatory offseason minicamp. Begin offseason conditioning program on April 20.

#Rams OTA dates are June 2, June 4-5, June 8-9, June 11, June 15-16 and June 18-19.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams set offseason program dates
By Nick Wagoner

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/17506/rams-set-offseason-program-dates

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- Once again, the St. Louis Rams will be the only team in the NFL not to have a mandatory minicamp this offseason.

The Rams, like the rest of the league, will have their usual offseason conditioning program and a series of organized team activities. But they will not have the usual team minicamp the other 31 teams will hold.

Here's the full rundown of dates for the Rams' offseason activities. Keep in mind, none of the offseason program is open to the public and media will get limited access to some of the OTAs.

Start of the offseason program: April 20

OTA dates: June 2, June 4-5, June 8-9, June 11, June 15-16 and June 18-19

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Rams set offseason program dates
By Nick Wagoner

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/17506/rams-set-offseason-program-dates

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- Once again, the St. Louis Rams will be the only team in the NFL not to have a mandatory minicamp this offseason.

The Rams, like the rest of the league, will have their usual offseason conditioning program and a series of organized team activities. But they will not have the usual team minicamp the other 31 teams will hold.

Here's the full rundown of dates for the Rams' offseason activities. Keep in mind, none of the offseason program is open to the public and media will get limited access to some of the OTAs.

Start of the offseason program: April 20

OTA dates: June 2, June 4-5, June 8-9, June 11, June 15-16 and June 18-19
I think we do this to see who "wants" it and will show up on their own.....At least I hope that's the plan, otherwise it looks like we're a lazy org.....always starting slow too...just plain bad & poor decision.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'd love it if they let fans in the gym at Rams Park for a day of the conditioning programme. I'd love to see these guys lift.