Wagoner: Rams’ Offseason Mantra: No New Injuries

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
ESPN Rams reporter Nick Wagoner says St. Louis approaches the offseason in a different manner than other teams because coach Jeff Fisher wants to keep his players fresh and healthy. They are the only team in the NFL that doesn't have a mini-camp at the end of OTA's. Fisher uses that as a reward for veterans to show up for the entire offseason conditioning program.

View: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:12934001

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds good on paper... but the proof is in the pudding.

Rams seem to get hit pretty hard with injuries.

If it were me? I think I might change it up... maybe a mini-camp wouldn't be a bad idea. Maybe that might help with the slow starts as well.

I dunno... that definition of insanity thing...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
To me, it's a matter of, will they start slow, again? Or will they come out ready to play? If we get beat down by Seattle in week one, I'd scrap this plan, and get like the other 31 teams....Even though it may have nothing to do with the other....Injuries are just hard to predict, and very hard to prevent...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
To me, it's a matter of, will they start slow, again? Or will they come out ready to play? If we get beat down by Seattle in week one, I'd scrap this plan, and get like the other 31 teams....Even though it may have nothing to do with the other....Injuries are just hard to predict, and very hard to prevent...

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Sounds good on paper... but the proof is in the pudding.

Rams seem to get hit pretty hard with injuries.

If it were me? I think I might change it up... maybe a mini-camp wouldn't be a bad idea. Maybe that might help with the slow starts as well.

I dunno... that definition of insanity thing...
that has nothing to do with slow starts. they play four preseason games after a full training camp. this is just a mini camp. what serious injuries have the Rams had in recent past offseasons that would prove his theory wrong?

RamzFanz

Damnit
I don't think this has anything to do with the slow starts, myself.

But, you can't play scared. Playing scared will get you hurt.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Either way, our defense shouldn't start slow this year, it's going to be the first year with the same good defensive coordinator. I'm worried about the offense starting slow though.