Wagoner: Rams Could Draft Defense at #10

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
ESPN Rams reporter Nick Wagoner says the team could draft a pass-rusher or cornerback at No. 10 despite needs on offense, it all depends on the best player available. They don't want to pick a lesser rated player just to fill a need.

Watch Wagoner Talk Draft

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I don't want them to take a lesser player but for fuck sakes if they don't at least resign Barksdale I dont see how you do anything but take an OT at 10 or trade down and get one. but it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If they go defense at 10 there will be a new regime after next season. The offense needs focus in this draft. It is time to gag and bind both Fish and Williams in the draft room so they can build the OL and add another weapon for Foles.

Sure, if they draft perfectly they can do whatever they want with the top pick. But not all the picks will work out. So it is critical, IMO, that they do not squander the opportunity to finally rebuild this OL.

Take Scherff or drop down, scoop another pick, and address this offense.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Go Snead and Fisher.

Take the BPA on your draft board at #10.

Please don't take a lesser rated player to fill a supposed need. It makes no sense.

thehammer

Rookie
Go Snead and Fisher.

Take the BPA on your draft board at #10.

Please don't take a lesser rated player to fill a supposed need. It makes no sense.
agree 100%..don't take a player with a 2nd rd grade simply because of need...

take bpa in the 1st and fill needs later...lot of good value in the 2nd-4th rd for olinemen