Wagoner Rams Chat Highlights: Rams Liked Mosley and Martin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
i'm pretty sure the rams think they addressed it with the alexander selection. questions were raised about the mcdonald selection last year and he turned out to be pretty good. mo seems to fit in with what they want to do, seeing they didn't want to risk not getting him and reached for him in the 4th. they must feel he can contribute.

I sure hope he works out, He is a little Raw and a bit of project it sounds like. I love his size

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I agree on the OL Barrett Jones remains a question as well as the health of Saffold and Long.......

Barrett Jones is a very big OL Wild Card presently. I do not see any health issues with him & believe that Rams staff will take in-depth care on that foot to ensure any further injury thus allowing that foot & lower leg to continue to gain strength & add more time away from that serious injury. I am very interested in where Boudreau sees Barrett best location in our OL in training camp. Could Barrett be considered as the first reserve to take up the heavy lifting of Jake Longs post during TC & pre season? Barrett's best college season performance came in 2011 winning the Outland Trophy award was @ OLT. Could Barrett survive & perform there in a run first offense?

If not Barret then who will get the heavy work @ OLT? Will Boudreau fall back on last seasons plan & reconsider Rodger Saffold as the first reserve to the OLT post in Jake Long absence? If so then the attention would return to the ORG post where Dahl(gone) & Smith(gone) & finally Saffold filled. Is the 6-5 308 pound wild card ... who started @ Right OG for 26 games for a dominant run blocking team like Bama be Barrett's best position then?

Would they consider Rookie Greg Robinson as a alternative candidate to Saffold moving Robinson from OLT to OLG and back to OLT often? Could Robinson be able to learn both posts in TC & pre season?

If Harvey Dahl continues to work hard to regain his health enough later in the late summer to be able to pass the teams physical would this worn down ghost of his past self be the answer @ ORG?

If Scott Wells remains healthy:whistle::LOL: ...NOT likely..... could Tim Barnes who is the most seasoned of Boudreau's reserve OL'ers be a candidate for heavy use @ ORG post now that Boud has a drafted rookie center in camp in Demetrius Rhaney to get work @ OC.

Most likely all of the above.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Think about what happened. They tried that wide open passing attack and it failed. Fisher said, enough of that. And from the 5th game on he redefined the teams identity. Plugged in Stacy, got the running game going with Saffold, Long, and Wells doing well up front and Fisher took more control of the defense. This draft is clearly in line with that identity. I'm not sure why more people don't see that.

It's difficult to have a wide open passing attack when the qb only has time for 3 step drops. When Bradford has time, he is dead on.

If we can get our o line together, we can take more shots down field.

Everyone talks about how boring shotts offense is. . He didn't have a good line in NY. He hasn't had one thus far in stl.
Shott is from the Coryell/ Zapese coaching tree.

We saw what happened with McDaniels offense, when he refused to shorten his offense, to reflect the ability of the o line to hold there point of attack long enough. Complete disaster. In NE he's a genious. In stl is a scrub.