Wagoner: Offensive Line Key To Rams’ Success

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
This is very true, going off the title. If we can run block and keep Hill clean, we'll have a potent, smash mouth, offense. If Quick would have caught his TD pass from Hill, I think we would all feel pretty good. That's the greatness of being a fan.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
ahh, duh. Would have been true no matter who the QB was going to be.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Yep! I know that it's news to some, but Pretty much football 101 there.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a profound thought. Offensive line play is the key to nfl success in general

Dick84

Despite the obvious... I think the responses here are a little off.
Some teams will be able to survive through rough patches on the o-line. Packers would be one because of Rodgers.. Peyton gets the ball out so damn quick, same with Rivers... and the Seahawks had tons of problems but survived.

I think, for the Rams, it's *essential* for their success for the oline to be very, very good. I just don't see them being able to get by with average or okay line play.

V3

Hall of Fame
ahh, duh. Would have been true no matter who the QB was going to be.
Some QB's do fine with bad lines and some make their lines look better than they are. Luck had a horrible line but did very well behind it. Peyton Manning always had a way of making his O-lineman look better than they were.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Look, up in the sky, its a bird, its a plane, its...
images

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I do beleive Wagoner met some anst amongst Rams fans when he wrote us off for 2014...

ESPN's influence is clear