Wagoner: No Postseason For Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Whatever Wagoner - I'm pumped about this year. Not as pumped as I was before the Cleveland game but hey - still pretty excited. I just want to see us play good tough competitive football all year - and if we break into the playoffs with our schedule, in the toughest division in football, without Sam Bradford - then we've had a pretty good year.

Lets just let it all play out first though.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We have taken a step backward from last year? Not sure I follow. We were terrible the first four games of the season, our defense was a sieve and our offense couldn't do jack. Now this year we have Greg Williams running the D with a potential DROY candidate in Donald, a year more experience for key players such as McD and Tree on D and Tavon, Stacy, Quick, Sted, on O. We added Robinson to the O-line and depth with Joseph. Hill is a definite upgrade over KC. Joyner looks like a real play maker in the slot. Where exactly do you see a step back? 7 games with Bradford when 4 of them were throw-aways?

Please esplain. No comprende.
I meant with the loss of Bradford. We've got more team talent than last year, but IMO losing Sam takes us back a notch.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I meant with the loss of Bradford. We've got more team talent than last year, but IMO losing Sam takes us back a notch.
We didn't have him for much of the year last year either and I really consider those first four games as throw aways. I agree that Sam is a big loss but I still don't see a team that took a step back from last year.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Wagoner has hit a new low. Who knew not picking Watkins would turn him into a rams death rider? Hasn't be watched quick and britt tear shit up? Dead set tool.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
This isn't the first time we've had a quarterback go down for the year in preseason because of a knee injury. The results that time didn't turn out too shabby. Hill has all those 13 references. Wagoner's a fucking idiot. We still have a chance! :banana:

I will say that if we do go 6-10 Fisher should leave, can't be getting worse after all the picks he's spent.