Wagoner: No Postseason For Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fancents86

Starter
It wasn't too long ago that the NFC west was the joke of the nfl. The Niners, Seahawks, and cards can fall off just as fast as they came up bc of what they lost in the offseason.

AZRamsFan93

Without watching the video I would just like to say, freak wagoner and his crappy expectations. Does he not remember that while the NFC west may be the toughest division in the NFL, it does not mean the Rams will be 0-6 in the division. I would think 4-2 would be more accurate, which would swing that to 10-6. I still see 10-12 wins as very possible. And if the D lives up to expectations 12-14 wins and a division championship.

I may be drunk on kool-aid, but I just dont see this team losing more than 8 games at the worst.
You may be drunk on kool-aid. If I read you correctly you just predicted that we would win anywhere from 8 to 14 games. That is a pretty wide swing from also ran to home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
I didn't watch the video and I don't really know what our record will be, I do believe that teams will not look forward to playing us. The D is going to dominate a lot of O lines and get to the QB a lot. SF's front line doesn't look to good this pre-season. We have a few DB's that can run and hit right now if they don't get cut. I can see Colon K getting chased out of the pocket and getting crushed. I hope . :owned:

Jwise1727

UDFA
I for one am kind of happy the Rams are once again the Underdog...I am beating a dead horse but the Rams will surprise many. Sam Bradford is ONE player on this team. This offense is as talented as it has been in years, this defense has a chance to be dynamic, and our special teams is one of the best in the league.

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
It wasn't too long ago that the NFC west was the joke of the nfl. The Niners, Seahawks, and cards can fall off just as fast as they came up bc of what they lost in the offseason.

I don't think the seahags are going to fall off much unless they get the injury bug. SF doesn't look like they did last year though.

RamWoodie

Legend
Y'all are cracking me up. If you look at our record prediction thread of old, I think the majority had us anywhere from 6-10 to 9-7.

Realistically we were counting on Bradford to get us over the hump this year. Without him we aren't shipping it in, but 6-10 certainly isn't disrespectful...we have a hard ass schedule and we lost our starting QB.

Just sayin...
Ok. You're "just sayin"...now I'm "just sayin"...the following:

Unless you know something I don't, not one game has been played. It doesn't take a whole lot of watching to see that Hill is a upgrade over Clemmens and that the Ram offense AND defense is improved. The loss of Sam *can* make this team even more determined and more unified. Adversity will make or break you.

While I'm not saying the Rams are going to make the playoffs...I CAN'T say they won't!!! As I said, without ONE regular season game played yet...NEITHER can you.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
I just had this dream and the rams were running these old school college running pllays one after the other and just crushing everybody. It was like the gsot only running. It was awsome. Than I woke up. 10-6

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
giphy.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
Y'all are cracking me up. If you look at our record prediction thread of old, I think the majority had us anywhere from 6-10 to 9-7.

Realistically we were counting on Bradford to get us over the hump this year. Without him we aren't shipping it in, but 6-10 certainly isn't disrespectful...we have a hard ass schedule and we lost our starting QB.

Just sayin...

hXGtYfh.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit

Just sayin...

So, we are playing a comparable schedule. A schedule that KC would have taken us to 7-9 probably. We added Hill, Britt, Donald, Robinson, Joyner and tre mason among other talent. Bailey and quick look to be coming into their own. Stacy will start the first game instead of 5th. But the results will be worse?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Easy prediction so he can tell everyone "I told you so" if it actually happens. If they go 9-7, 10-6, etc., he can come back and tell everyone they over-achieved. My prediction is 10-6 with a stout defense, great running attack, and Shaun Hill and receivers being efficient in the passing game. Oh and by the way, we will have 3-4 special teams scores this year too. Suck it Nick!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

Just sayin...

That's how Wagoner made his prediction...all he did was remove Bradford from the equation, and is using a PRESEASON strength of schedule to predict our wins.

Now, I think he left out or record setting punt coverage team, our team identity ball control offense, and the addition of the mad scientist to our already stout front 7. The only way we get 6 wins is if Greg Williams completely fucks up the defense.

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
10-6 2nd in the NFC West (behind Seachickens). This division will not be as tough as last year. The Whiners and Cardinals will be at or below .500

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think our ceiling w/Bradford was 11 wins.
I think our ceiling w/Hill is probably closer to 9 wins, but either way we're no worse than a 7 or 8 win team IMO.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Don't care what Wagoner says, and I'm really sick of all these so called "fans" who don't back their team. Maybe they should go start a "Rams Realists" forum somewhere. WTF!!

GO RAMS!!!!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Never really cared for Wagoner.....dudes a tool. Just look at " NIck's Mailbag" You seriously kidding me?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
10-6 2nd in the NFC West (behind Seachickens). This division will not be as tough as last year. The Whiners and Cardinals will be at or below .500
I agree that both teams take a small step backwards, but so have we. Seahawks prob run away with the division and it'll be a 3 team race to get to 10 wins.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I agree that both teams take a small step backwards, but so have we. Seahawks prob run away with the division and it'll be a 3 team race to get to 10 wins.
We have taken a step backward from last year? Not sure I follow. We were terrible the first four games of the season, our defense was a sieve and our offense couldn't do jack. Now this year we have Greg Williams running the D with a potential DROY candidate in Donald, a year more experience for key players such as McD and Tree on D and Tavon, Stacy, Quick, Sted, on O. We added Robinson to the O-line and depth with Joseph. Hill is a definite upgrade over KC. Joyner looks like a real play maker in the slot. Where exactly do you see a step back? 7 games with Bradford when 4 of them were throw-aways?

Please esplain. No comprende.