Wagoner: No Postseason For Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
Wow Wagoner you disappoint me.
5844.gif

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Without watching the video I would just like to say, FUCK wagoner and his shitty expectations. Does he not remember that while the NFC west may be the toughest division in the NFL, it does not mean the Rams will be 0-6 in the division. I would think 4-2 would be more accurate, which would swing that to 10-6. I still see 10-12 wins as very possible. And if the D lives up to expectations 12-14 wins and a division championship.

I may be drunk on kool-aid, but I just dont see this team losing more than 8 games at the worst.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Really ! 6-10 ! wtf is wrong with him. we went 7-9 and agian 7-9 with clemens for half the season. I see no worse than 8-8

No Bradford + Tough Division = 4-5, which projects out to 7-9, so where does the extra loss come from?

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Wow, I liked Wagoner before but it seems like lately he's turning into the next Bernie.

Athos

Legend
What a depressing fuck.

Bernie 2.0 indeed. Go to the strip club, have a bourbon, and lighten the shit up francis!

We still have the best D-Line in all of football with an insane amount of depth. We have a solid line (or rather, the most solid line we've had since the GSOT days) and the addition of Britt and the seeming emergence of Quick.

Down off the ledge, bud.

Without watching the video I would just like to say, freak wagoner and his crappy expectations. Does he not remember that while the NFC west may be the toughest division in the NFL, it does not mean the Rams will be 0-6 in the division. I would think 4-2 would be more accurate, which would swing that to 10-6. I still see 10-12 wins as very possible. And if the D lives up to expectations 12-14 wins and a division championship.

I may be drunk on kool-aid, but I just dont see this team losing more than 8 games at the worst.

He must also be forgetting how the Cardinals front line got gutted, Krapperdick looks like crap (and no Aldon for however long, hopefully the full 8 games), the Whiners line being a sieve right now, etc.

Oh, and the Dick Sherman Madden curse. Not a matter of if, but when. :sneaky: It may not manifest in injury, but in Britt and Quick making him their bitch.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Wow Wagoner, if i didn't know any better i would say your a closet 49ers or SeaHawks fan. SMH 6-10 wow I guess the sky really is falling. I still see an 8 to 10 win ball club. Just play good defense move the ball on offense just like before with the run setting everything up and we will be fine.

duckhunter

Starter
We've got 6 winnable games. Then we have to beat elite competition. It's up to the players. No one else matters.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Y'all are cracking me up. If you look at our record prediction thread of old, I think the majority had us anywhere from 6-10 to 9-7.

Realistically we were counting on Bradford to get us over the hump this year. Without him we aren't shipping it in, but 6-10 certainly isn't disrespectful...we have a hard ass schedule and we lost our starting QB.

Just sayin...

bskrilla

Starter
I don't think 6-10 is out of the question, but if I had to predict a record I'd go for 8-8 or 9-7. I think 10-6 is equally as likely as 6-10. There's just too much talent on D for this team to be bad barring any more major injuries.

I'm fairly certain Wagoner is still butt-hurt that the Rams didn't draft Watkins like he wanted.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'm thinking 7 to 9 wins this year. Previously, BB, I was thinking 10 to 12 wins. I think Bradford would have won at least 3 more games for us.

Dick84

Nick has been noticeably sour on the Rams since they didn't draft a QB & this is his opportunity to kick them in the nuts for it.
They could very well be 6-10.. but they could very well be 9-7 or 10-6. We don't know what's going on with the 9ers... they look way off right now... and we'll see how that Cards defense looks against bruising running games without one of their best lineman and two starting MLBs from last season.

Go Rams!