Wagoner/JT Tweets on Fisher's Comments from Owners Meetings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
If it takes another few years to get to the SB, you can damn be sure Snisher won't be around to see it. :confused:
So if we make the playoffs and are all around impressive next year but don't make the Superbowl, you think Snisher's gone? Seriously?

You might want to try tempering those expectations a little.

jjab360

Legend
I sure like Bud...In all actuality, some of the top OLB's, WR's, LB's, are really close in my estimation to BPA's in the top 10....The DE's (RB's too) are just deep with average talent and a few (2?) elite athletes. You really can't be mad if they go BPA by their own Rams board. OL top players are not really close to those positions in terms of elite talent.
Pretty much. I just don't see them falling in love with any of these OL's in the first round like they did GRob because of his crazy athleticism or Zack Martin because of how pro-ready he was. And they're not going to draft a prospect that high that they aren't in love with because of need, that's just not the way they operate. Even if it drives a few Rams fans insane, I think they fill out the rest of the OL with mid-priced Free Agents and 2nd/mid round draft picks.

Even though he's gotten very little attention, Dupree is almost as freakish as Clowney was last year. Difference is he has the work ethic to do something with it. He's also insanely raw which is why he falls to 10, but the only reason his production wasn't off the charts was because of how often Kentucky had him playing in coverage though he was surprisingly comfortable in space. When they had him with his hand in the dirt, he was one of the most explosive DL prospects I've ever seen, Snisher won't be able to resist themselves.

Athos

Legend
Cooper is the best WR coming out and it's not really close. White's speed has put him at 1, but unless he's in that right situation, he'll struggle like all rookies do. The WR with the biggest ceiling is probably DGB... He's a damned monster, a legit 6'5" with hands, size and movement such that he's not a glorified TE.

I don't know that White will struggle. I like what White does on the field more than I ever did Evans and look what Evans did. White plays with just as much passion and strength.

Cooper is the most polished and is Watkins, only more fluid of an athlete with better routes. DGB is the mold of WRs. Freak. And he ran a 4.49 AFTER putting on 15 more lbs. That's insane. I'm betting he was probably running a 4.45, maybe even better when he was 220-225ish at Mizzou.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Well then I guess that answers my question lol
I knew his shoulder was bad but I've never heard of someone taking so long to heal. I really hope he comes back healthy and strong. I tore my labrum and was out about one month and did two months of rehab. But I also didn't have NFL doctors working on me lol
My son tore his labrum playing college ball two yrs ago ... Dr's told him it would be a full yr before ANY contact. It's not like BQ is going to be sitting at a desk. It has to be totally healed and full strength.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Only reason I said that about White is that I think he needs the right situation. Cooper should rock no matter where he goes.

That's the difference.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
My son tore his labrum playing college ball two yrs ago ... Dr's told him it would be a full yr before ANY contact. It's not like BQ is going to be sitting at a desk. It has to be totally healed and full strength.
Maybe I had a partial tear. Because I play all sorts of sports and was completely fine. Anyway, I have confidence that Quickie will come back strong. The kid seems like he works very hard.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Doubt either will be on the board at #10.
Agree -- Rams said quality vs quantity.
It will be interesting,but I can't see The Rams drafting another DE at 10 either.
--Still would trade back & up to get as many picks in top 3 rd draft.

I really like Aguilar from USC
& that kid from Central Florida whose dad played in The NFL. He ran a 4.25 by Mike Maylock.Both WR were fun to watch in college.
Peat keeps falling,but will be a starting LT for years.