Wagoner & Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
In anticipation of his 31st NFL season in 2012 – Fisher recently sat down for an exclusive interview with the StLouisRams.com to talk about leadership, his relationship with ownership and vision for the organization.

[flv]http://prod.video.rams.clubs.nfl.com/STL/videos/dct/video_audio/2012/01-January/JeffFisherIntroInterview.flv[/flv]

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I love the fact that Fisher grew up a Rams fan. It's gotta help when it comes to instilling passion and drive to all that around him in St. Louis.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Ramhusker said:
I love the fact that Fisher grew up a Rams fan. It's gotta help when it comes to instilling passion and drive to all that around him in St. Louis.
When he was growing up, the Rams had Merlin Olsen, Jack Youngblood and Hacksaw Reynolds. If he can get that back for us I'll be a happy man.

Anonymous

X said:
In anticipation of his 31st NFL season in 2012 – Fisher recently sat down for an exclusive interview with the StLouisRams.com to talk about leadership, his relationship with ownership and vision for the organization.

Good to see the "31st" refer to something else for a change. :sly: