Wagoner Chat Highlights: They Can Upgrade From Barksdale

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
If Saffold bolts and the rams dont draft Mathews or Robinson...it might be a good idea to extend Barksdale this off-season
I think that we should keep him anyway. As others have said, he's young, improving and cheap. He can be a solid contributor at RT and a depth guy in years to come.

laramsoriginal

Starter
I think that we should keep him anyway. As others have said, he's young, improving and cheap. He can be a solid contributor at RT and a depth guy in years to come.

But would the rams have the cap/money to also sign Joe to an extension? Long makes a lot, Saffold will at least get 5 million. Joe would command at least 4million.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
If Barks I still looking good in camp this year the Rams should lock him up long-term. With his ability to play both sides the price will go up if he has another good season.

Alan

Legend
DR RAM with a new Ram player:
Yes, this is one of the least of our problems...Barks, really? He's fine. He was a ? last year, but not this, IMO. His backup...Houston, could be a problem.
Who's Houston?

Alan

Legend
See, that's why I love hobnobbing with really important people like you. Nobody else I know has any clue who the unknown soldier is. Most of them think it's like, unknown. :notworthy: :bow: :) :cheers: