Wagoner Chat Highlights: Britt Interest A Head Scratcher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I'd say they're similar. Bradford has a better internal clock and instincts when it comes to the pass rush but Smith has more nimble feet and is better at eluding sacks.

I can see that. Nimble footed would never be a term to describe Bradford. That's the one thing that worries me most about him. I recently watched the SF - Saints playoff game from the 2011 season. Alex Smith played a hell of a game. And it was crazy that he didn't get anywhere near as much credit as he should have for his performance. He's really been excellent in his playoff performances.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can see that. Nimble footed would never be a term to describe Bradford. That's the one thing that worries me most about him. I recently watched the SF - Saints playoff game from the 2011 season. Alex Smith played a hell of a game. And it was crazy that he didn't get anywhere near as much credit as he should have for his performance. He's really been excellent in his playoff performances.

Nah. Bradford has very heavy feet. He's deliberate in his movements. A lot more athletic than he's given credit for but he has build up speed...which isn't ideal for a QB...especially one that doesn't run. ;)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Nah. Bradford has very heavy feet. He's deliberate in his movements. A lot more athletic than he's given credit for but he has build up speed...which isn't ideal for a QB...especially one that doesn't run. ;)

Looking forward to seeing a more athletic, quick footed Sam the Ram Bradford in 2014.