Wade's 34 "D" tied for second in NFL sacks behind Jags who are #1.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Rams & Panthers have #20 sacks thus far this season. Jags have #23. Rams do not have a defensive player in the top 32 in sack leaders. I find this interesting. Is it more of a team concept ?

ER Conner Barwin 3 sacks
ER Matt Longacre 3 sacks (Reserve)
DE Morgan Fox 2.5 sacks (Reserve)
ER Robert Quinn 2.5 sacks
DE Micheal Brockers 2 sacks
ILB Alec Ogletree 2 sacks
DT Aaron Donald 2 sacks
ILB Mark Barron 1 sack
DT Ethan Westbrooks 1 sack
NT Tyrunn Walker 1 sack

Next Week RT Rob Havenstein will go up against Cards SSOLB Chandler Jones who has 6 sacks.

jap

Legend
Unless the Horns defensive front seven goes jack wild the rest of the season, I am pushing my NFL team season sack record challenge for them back to next season---after they have had a year to master the SonOfBum's system. It might help to get more appropriate players for certain spots via draft, trade, or FA pickups too.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
its funny too as most of us have been ragging on Barwin for not producing but leads us in sacks

but its nice to see those sacks spread out around the D ..

James Otto

Starter
Los Ramos lead the NFL in QB hits by a wide margin with 44. Aaron Donald leads the NFL in QB pressures also. Sacks are just one number.

Barwin took a few weeks, but I thought he's looked pretty solid the past few games.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rams & Panthers have #20 sacks thus far this season. Jags have #23. Rams do not have a defensive player in the top 32 in sack leaders. I find this interesting. Is it more of a team concept ?

ER Conner Barwin 3 sacks
DT Aaron Donald 2 sacks
ILB Mark Barron 1 sack
NT Tyrunn Walker 1 sack

Next Week RT Rob Havenstein will go up against Cards SSOLB Chandler Jones who has 6 sacks.
I LIKE THIS!!!! And keep in mind the Rams usually go through Arizona QB's like " Crap-thru-a-Goose"!!(y):D
I think The Rams will spend more time in the Cards Backfield than AP!!:mrburnsevil:

James Otto

Starter
I think this is mostly a testament to good rotation of players by Wade. He seems to keep the guys fresh.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I LIKE THIS!!!! And keep in mind the Rams usually go through Arizona QB's like " Crap-thru-a-Goose"!!(y):D
I think The Rams will spend more time in the Cards Backfield than AP!!:mrburnsevil:

As long as AP isnt getting out of the backfield with the ball.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams OL not getting the credit it deserves. Goff is getting time to make his reads, Gurley is getting yards. OL is getting push.

They keep playing like they are and more wins will come.

It all starts up front.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
No surprise, Wade is rotating guys with the right personnel mismatches to disrupt offenses. His presence will sorely be missed once he hangs it up, hope we at least win another ring for him in the process

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake

ER Conner Barwin 3 sacks
DT Aaron Donald 2 sacks
ILB Mark Barron 1 sack
NT Tyrunn Walker 1 sack

But wait! We still need to cut Barwin and Quinn lol.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-nfl-week-6-sunday-standouts-defense

NFL Week 6 Sunday Standouts: Defense
BY GORDON MCGUINNESS

DI Aaron Donald, Los Angeles Rams, 91.8 overall grade
Provided the Los Angeles Rams play on a Sunday, it seems a safe bet to assume Aaron Donald will make an appearance among the Sunday standouts. Utterly dominant as an interior pass rusher once again, Donald registered two sacks, two hits and six hurries from 40 pass rushing snaps, good for a pass rushing productivity rating of 20.0, which leads all players on the defensive interior this week.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Los Ramos lead the NFL in QB hits by a wide margin with 44. Aaron Donald leads the NFL in QB pressures also. Sacks are just one number.

Barwin took a few weeks, but I thought he's looked pretty solid the past few games.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-nfl-week-6-sunday-standouts-defense

NFL Week 6 Sunday Standouts: Defense
BY GORDON MCGUINNESS

DI Aaron Donald, Los Angeles Rams, 91.8 overall grade
Provided the Los Angeles Rams play on a Sunday, it seems a safe bet to assume Aaron Donald will make an appearance among the Sunday standouts. Utterly dominant as an interior pass rusher once again, Donald registered two sacks, two hits and six hurries from 40 pass rushing snaps, good for a pass rushing productivity rating of 20.0, which leads all players on the defensive interior this week.

Donald IS actually making a difference the last two weeks. He's contributing in the 3-4 even more than in the 4-3 it seems..........maybe I'm wrong but it sure seems like it.

@bubbaramfan you are correct........the OL is coming together nicely and has really allowed Goff time to scan the field..........and also look defenders off which has resulted in some big plays.