Wade Phillips Talk Rams Defense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Wade Phillips Talk Rams Defense –Audio

LA Rams Defensive Coordinator Wade Phillips joined the show to talk about the “new toys” he received in the offseason. Phillips was “surprised” at all the key defensive players they signed so far and gave his reason on why he accepted the position of Defensive Coordinator for the Rams.

Listen to Phillips Interview

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Having the opportunity to coach Reggie White, Bruce Smith and now Aaron Donald, just amazing!
addon.php

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I had a 49ers fan tell me that our team is player reliant. But the whiners only have players who are scheme fits since Shanahan runs such a good offense. They make my head explode with anger. But then I remember we have Wade Phillips and everything is better.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Skid
I had a 49ers fan tell me that our team is player reliant. But the whiners only have players who are scheme fits since Shanahan runs such a good offense. They make my head explode with anger. But then I remember we have Wade Phillips and everything is better.

You should have reminded him that McVays scheme took a #1 bust and turned him into a pro bowler.

fearsomefour

Legend
We are player reliant in the way that a car is gas reliant.
I hope he enjoys the Whiner bus pass.