W time to recover, w another look...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I agree with the coaches, this is a developing team who played its best game in awhile.

I agree with myself when Gregg was re-hired, Williams' bad blitzes cost us back breaking plays that ruin the defense. This is déjà vu: Jim Haslett is back.

I agree with the media, Davis has earned the start on this team.

I agree with PFF, Barksdale, Stacy, Quick, Kendricks, Donald, and Jenkins are all playing at high levels.

Personal thoughts:

Tre Mason is what they wanted from Pead and Tavon in the backfield.

The lack of Dallas' interior defense made Wells and Joseph look serviceable. It's a mirage. Robinson and Barnes need to replace them immediately.

Quick has surpassed Britt. Pettis is undervalued. Bailey should take all of Givens' reps and half of Austin's.

I'm not sure who is better between Gaines and T Johnson, but I want them both on the field. McCleod and Joyner are feisty overachievers but seem to keep missing on too many plays while flashing on others.

Quinn is being mis-utilized even worse than T Austin. Donald and Westbrooks need more reps. Why do refs hate Sims? Good to see Hayes show up. Brockers is not playing to his potential.

I love Laurinaitis. He's a natural leader. He is smarter than most in aligning a defense. He plays with intensity. Still, I wish we were grooming CJ Mosely to take his place because JL not the athletic dominator we need in the middle.

Blake Williams used Dunbar more effectively than Gregg does.

By next week, I might let myself have hope for this team again. Alas, I really should know better.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
which voice was that again? :cool::D

The voice in my head that protested while others were applauding the hire. It's the voice that screamed at Haslett's run blitzes a handful of times every game. It competed w the voice that wanted to believe a Fisher knew what he was doing and that I wearied of Walton's soft zones. The etiology of my schizophrenia is the love of a persistently disappointing team.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The voice in my head that protested while others were applauding the hire. It's the voice that screamed at Haslett's run blitzes a handful of times every game. It competed w the voice that wanted to believe a Fisher knew what he was doing and that I wearied of Walton's soft zones. The etiology of my schizophrenia is the love of a persistently disappointing team.

The pain is addicting.