W. Hayes traded to Fins for day 3 pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
But LA has to be #1 by a wide margin lol
Im somewhat familiar with traffic in both.
There is no comparison.
Miami traffic sucks like a lot of cities traffic sucks. LA traffic is like a 3rd world country with no stop lights and a billion cars..

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Glad I moved out of LA almost 9 years ago. My best friend has said that traffic has gotten significantly worse since then and I didn't think it was possible.

But it did...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's too bad. Everyone likes Willie Mays Hayes. But ...you'd expect more production from your LDE.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

I believe your thinking about Roger Saffold.
Hayes was always a class act. Les Snead did a nice job complementing him and thanking him yesterday.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Pretty sure Westbrooks, Longacre & Trinca-Pasat are all off the roster. I believe they were RFA's and an ERFA that weren't tendered. If you look at Spotracs roster, you will see its been updated. To bad the official Rams website doesn't keep up.

The Rams tendered a contract to Ethan Westbrooks. But his status is presently in limbo.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Hayes says he won't miss the traffic? Has he ever commuted in Miami?.. Not much better

Miami traffic is awful — 7th worst in U.S.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article67616167.html
car-300x168.jpg

Yeah but LA traffic... I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Well, maybe Whiners and Seahags fans.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In an interesting twist the Dolphins have somehow voided the last year of his deal meaning he'll be a free agent after this season.