W. Hayes traded to Fins for day 3 pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Good luck, Hayes. Thanks for giving it your best with the Rams, and hope you find your mermaid.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
This is nothing more than getting something for nothing.

He would have been cut, but instead he was traded and we traded a 6th for a 7th.
Miami took a player and our Cap hit. That's all folks. Nothing more to see here.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well I'd guess lookin forward that Brock might be tried at 5T, which is good. Been wanting to see that. If true they will bring in a NT at some point.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

Hayes says he won't miss the traffic? Has he ever commuted in Miami?.. Not much better

Miami traffic is awful — 7th worst in U.S.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article67616167.html
car-300x168.jpg

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I would have to agree that on the surface losing our 7th and Hayes to move up 17 spots does not make sense. If I were getting Hayes to move down 17 spots I would be ecstatic. The other side is that we save some money. A pure numbers deal I think.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Just went through some of Will Hayes Instagram videos they are NSFW, but they are hilarious. Real look at how the players really interact inside and outside of the locker room. The video where he stole Tavon's chain is hilarious. Going to miss that guy.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Dude ?? More picks ??

They moved up only 18 spot from early 7th to late 6th. If The Rams would have beaten Miami like they should have it would a better trade.

It was to save cap space & he does not fit in this defense.

Calm down and read the thread. This was already addressed dude.

Duh it was for cap space / scheme fit... The icing is the higher pick.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Calm down and read the thread. This was already addressed dude.

Duh it was for cap space / scheme fit... The icing is the higher pick.

Well I was quoting more picks. They did not gain a pick . Just sayin ".