Vote or Die: Which SB do you want to see?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
POLL ON SITE

[nfl]09000d5d8074cbc0[/nfl]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-top-ten/09000d5d8074cbc0/Top-Ten-Nicknames-Greatest-Show-on-Turf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-t ... ow-on-Turf</a>

Fans' Choice: Which Super Bowl classic do you want to see?

POLL ON SITE

Here is your chance to program NFL Network's Saturday night lineup.

On Saturday, March 2, NFL Network will air a Super Bowl classic of your choice, with five great championship showdowns up for fan vote with the episode that receives the most votes airing at 8 p.m. ET.

Get your votes in now for your favorite Super Bowl classic from the list below. This is a limited-time offer. The polls close on Thursday, Feb. 28, so check back the following day to see which episode was the winner, then tune into NFL Network to catch the winning episode.

Super Bowl III: New York Jets vs. Baltimore Colts -- Few athletic events had a more lasting impact on American sports and society than the Jets stunning upset of the Baltimore Colts in Super Bowl III. The Jets were 16-point underdogs, but quarterback Joe Namath boldly guaranteed his team would win the game. Namath followed his boast with an MVP performance as the Jets defeated the Colts, 16-7.

Super Bowl XXX: Dallas Cowboys vs. Pittsburgh Steelers -- Dallas cornerback Larry Brown intercepted two passes that led to 14 second-half points as the Cowboys recorded their third Super Bowl victory in four years defeating the Steelers, 27-17. That run of success helped earn the Cowboys "Team of the '90s" distinction.

[textarea]Super Bowl XXXIV: St. Louis Rams vs. Tennessee Titans -- The Rams defeated the Titans, 23-16, after linebacker Mike Jones made a game-saving tackle on the 1-yard line of Kevin Dyson as time expired preserving the Rams' first-ever Super Bowl victory. Kurt Warner was named MVP after throwing for 414 yards and two touchdowns.[/textarea]
Super Bowl XXXIX: New England Patriots vs. Philadelphia Eagles -- Quarterback Tom Brady passed for 236 yards and two touchdowns as he led the Patriots to their third Super Bowl win in four years. Patriots receiver Deion Branch tied a Super Bowl record with 11 receptions to earn the game's MVP award.

Super Bowl XLII: New York Giants vs. New England Patriots -- Eli Manning spearheads a Giants comeback as New York defeats New England in one of the greatest upsets in Super Bowl history. The Giants' win denied the Patriots of their bid for a perfect season.

NFL Network's "Fans' Choice" schedule:
March 2: Super Bowl classics
March 9: Baltimore Ravens night
March 16: Brady vs. Manning games
March 23: America's Game: The 2000s
March 30: NFL classic games
April 6: Comeback games
April 13: Rivalry games
April 20: Rookie games

POLL ON SITE

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rams are winning the vote at 25%

Woot!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I did my part, as of now, the Rams are winning with 29% of the vote.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
vote.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It let me vote again... :cheese:

Rams at 31%.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:

Rams at 31%.
Oh you can vote a hunnid times if you like.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
nighttrain said:
CGI_Ram said:

Rams at 31%.
after my vote up to 32%
train

As a Rams fan, I'm glad to see SB34 in the lead there...

But that Giants/Patriots SB was a good one too. It's in 2nd place at 22%.