Vote for the greatest game of all-time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Though I don't care to dwell on the outcome, Rams v. Panthers in double OT was a great game.

More recent Rams history, that tie game in San Fran was edge of my seat TV. Even despite the outcome.

In non-Rams history, the Cardinals/Packers slugfest which I think was Warner's last game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That Rams-Packers playoff game in 2002 was pretty awesome. I remember being worried about that one going in, because it was Brett Favre, but we ended up picking him off 6 times and ran the hell away with that one. Just a superb defensive showing.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That Rams-Packers playoff game in 2002 was pretty awesome. I remember being worried about that one going in, because it was Brett Favre, but we ended up picking him off 6 times and ran the hell away with that one. Just a superb defensive showing.
Perfect timing. Speaking of Packers games. My all time Favorite:
It was Week 12 1951 Rams vs Packers.
* Waterfield passed for 5 Tds.
* Hirsch had 146 Yds. on 6 receiptions, and # Tds.
* Deacon Dan Towler Had 102 Yds rushing on 13 carries.
* The Rams as a Team rushed for 151 Yds. while the Packers only Had 45 yards rushing total.
* FINAL SCORE RAMS 42 Packers 14!! And I was their sitting on the 50 yard Line!!:D:D

And the Rams went on to Beat Cleveland for the Championship!!(y)

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
That's quite a list they have. If it's any consolation, our loss to the Pats beat out the '92 Cowboys in the "Dynasty Makers" category. Troy Aikman and Emmitt Smith lost in the first round!

But there are plenty of games missing.
  • I'd kinda expect to see the Music City Miracle in the "Crazy Endings" category (perhaps rather than the Desean Jackson punt return game)
  • The Frank Reick comeback game should be there under "Individual Heroics"
  • They should really have a "biggest upsets" category, which would include the Giants knocking off the previously undefeated Pats in SB XLII. That was sweet. :)