Vote for Kurt Warner in nfl.com

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
The Jim Kelly vs Warren Moon was a tough one for me. Gave the slight edge to Kelly. Also Troy Aikman vs Drew Bledsoe. I gave it to Aikman.

I don't wanna vote between Montana and Elway when the time comes.
Both of those are easy for me. Nothing against Moon but Kelly put up just as good regular season numbers and had post season success. And Bledsoe wasn't really anything special. He made far too many bad decisions on the field to even compare him to a guy who took home 3 rings.

Why aren't you all voting for Wilson? I mean he has been in the league for two years and is surrounded by a great team, especially the defense which won most of the games for them. How he hasn't won yet is beyond me..

Say what you like about Wilson, great D, great running game, fact of the matter is he's done exactly what he's been asked to do, and done it to a high level.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Say what you like about Wilson, great D, great running game, fact of the matter is he's done exactly what he's been asked to do, and done it to a high level.
But to even put him in that kind of company after 2 decent seasons? Meh. Shouldn't be in the discussion.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
But to even put him in that kind of company after 2 decent seasons? Meh. Shouldn't be in the discussion.

Thats the same way I feel. Putting him among all of those after two years? makes no sense.

SierraRam

Recreational User
GSOT makes many NFL fans sick, I'm sure. It was the greatest SB run by any team ever.
Agree! They humilated teams - it was glorious... I believe several more votes for Kurt were just cast while I was looking for a submit button.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Agree! They humilated teams - it was glorious... I believe several more votes for Kurt were just cast while I was looking for a submit button.

Dude, I never found the sub button.

I like Rogers as second best. He's a mobile KW... but not KW lol. Yeah I'm a homer...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

how the hell does mcnabb have 472k votes to kurt's 161k votes? ridiculous.

Thats the same way I feel. Putting him among all of those after two years? makes no sense.

So who's your 8th best current QB? If he gets passed Manning it's a joke, but I can't think of 8 QBs I'd take above him right now.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
So who's your 8th best current QB? If he gets passed Manning it's a joke, but I can't think of 8 QBs I'd take above him right now.

Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Andrew Luck, Ben Roethlisberger, Nick Foles, and Phillip Rivers. Maybe even Jay Cutler. IMO, all these guys are better QBs and would have won the Super Bowl on that Seahawks team. From what I remember from last season, the ONLY real question mark for that squad was their passing offense being stagnant in multiple games. I don't think Wilson should be put in this conversation just because his all-star studded defense (one of the best ever) and superior rushing attack carried him while his job was basically not to make too many mistakes. I see him as an average QB in the right place at the right time.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Am i reading this right? Russell Wilson is beating Peyton Manning?
281,070 to 226,970 ?
:gtfo:

Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Andrew Luck, Ben Roethlisberger, Nick Foles, and Phillip Rivers. Maybe even Jay Cutler. IMO, all these guys are better QBs and would have won the Super Bowl on that Seahawks team. From what I remember from last season, the ONLY real question mark for that squad was their passing offense being stagnant in multiple games. I don't think Wilson should be put in this conversation just because his all-star studded defense (one of the best ever) and superior rushing attack carried him while his job was basically not to make too many mistakes. I see him as an average QB in the right place at the right time.

Foles had a really nice season, let's see if he can have two seasons like that and then we can put him in the conversation.

LOL at Jay Cutler :ROFLMAO:.

"would have won the Super Bowl on that Seahawks team"

Yeah that's nice, but none of them actually did, Wilson did.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Foles had a really nice season, let's see if he can have two seasons like that and then we can put him in the conversation.

LOL at Jay Cutler :ROFLMAO:.

"would have won the Super Bowl on that Seahawks team"

Yeah that's nice, but none of them actually did, Wilson did.
So what did he do to really warrant being in that kind of company? Pilot a well built ship without crashing it into an iceberg?

Alan

Legend
Rams and Gators too young to remember:
Do ships have pilots?
You too young to have seen Shogun?

Blackthorne is given the title Anjin, Japanese for navigator or pilot, because the Japanese can't pronounce his name. Blackthorne insists on being addressed respectfully, as Omi is, and is therefore known as Anjin-san ("Honorable Pilot").