Vote for Kurt Warner in nfl.com

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So how do you submit your votes? I see the checkmarks but no submit button or next or....?

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So how do you submit your votes? I see the checkmarks but no submit button or next or....?

You check the box to the right. I guess that is how it works. Will go back later and vote for him again...

Ram_of_Old

I think that when you check the box and it turns green, you have voted. It isn't very clear.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think that when you check the box and it turns green, you have voted. It isn't very clear.
Kinda what I was thinking. But yeah - not very clear. Looks like I voted for Kurt several times. Darn it.:sneaky:

Ram_of_Old

Kinda what I was thinking. But yeah - not very clear. Looks like I voted for Kurt several times. Darn it.:sneaky:

Not sure why a profession site such as nfl.com puts such a poll up with sketchy technicals. They can afford better.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
He's the best QB I've every had the privlage to watch. Brady and Manning wouldn't have taken ARZ to the SB, IMO.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He's the best QB I've every had the privlage to watch. Brady and Manning wouldn't have taken ARZ to the SB, IMO.

That was the best playoff run by a QB in the history of the NFL.

Every defense he faced was elite overall and excelled at playing the pass and he just destroyed them. You knew shit was real when Terry Bradshaw picked Warner over the Steelers and said it that way too.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
How is McNabb winning this bracket by a landslide? Philly fan must have a robot helping out

Sorry Philly fan you won't be able to stop him from getting a yellow jacket!!!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The Jim Kelly vs Warren Moon was a tough one for me. Gave the slight edge to Kelly. Also Troy Aikman vs Drew Bledsoe. I gave it to Aikman.

I don't wanna vote between Montana and Elway when the time comes.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Why aren't you all voting for Wilson? I mean he has been in the league for two years and is surrounded by a great team, especially the defense which won most of the games for them. How he hasn't won yet is beyond me..

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
GSOT makes many NFL fans sick, I'm sure. It was the greatest SB run by any team ever.