VOTE.Do they go CB, WR, FS, DE or C with first pick?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
TIGHT END is right where BPA and need meet at our first pick unless someone Awesome falls. I personally want a real center like Fredrick and the Indiana kid will be there at our pick but can he Dominate at Center with Kromer magic? Feeney or Evan Engram is what I keep seein. Think Watt would be too much of a reach when our top needs are CB,WR,C,TE and not in any order. We have NEEDS!!! Depth plus. Not really that exciting this year for me. I've over studied whats out there and miss not having a real #1 pick. The Cornerback depth is mind blowing grab bag . I expect many bad picks and regrets from more than half the teams this season. Its that much of a dissapointment we're not getting an Elite at #5. Goff better start growing up as I have a kid getting his Batchelors this season and his college he has 3 more weeks at (Graduates the 5TH) has hired him as their IT guy. I want the same match to happen with Jared and McVay. I want gossip so great I have to fly out to a practice from Florida. I want all we spent to PAY OFF!!!!!:yess: