“Von Miller should have been Super Bowl MVP”?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And one of the biggest unsung plays in that game was Weddle's hit on Boyd that set up the 4th down that led to the Bengals last punt. Unless I am confusing that with the play that prevented the first down that led to the Gaines/Donald no gain on 3rd and 1, then the last play of the game made by Donald.

I think Boyd heard Nick Scott's footsteps and wanted no part of that. That led to the drop on 3rd down.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
A lot of Rams players had a great SB game.

But MVP? It sure as hell wasn’t Von Miller.

My personal choice would be a 3-way tie among these guys:

Stafford
Kupp
AD

All 3 were deserving of the honor, imo. Without any single one of them, Rams don’t win that game. Moreover, all 3 showed leadership and played lights out.

dang

Legend
Any chance of shutting this thread down. It pisses me off every time I see it’s still ongoing. We all appreciate Von’s significant contributions to the Rams Super Bowl run but this absurd.

WestCoastRam

Legend
There seemed to be so many plays where Burrows was pushed towards the rush inside cause Von was coming screaming in from the edge but I'd have to rewatch.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Matthew Stafford actually should have been. By the 2nd half he was throwing to a 50% healthy Van Jefferson, a blanketed Cooper Kupp, a third string TE and Ben Skowronek who was not ready to be playing in a big moment like that yet. Not to mention he had no run game to speak of as Cam was coming off an achilles tear, Hendo was dealing with a high ankle and Sony was banged up. Stafford still to this day remains the ONLY QB in the NFL history to win the Super Bowl throwing 3 TDs and not win Super Bowl MVP.

Well - don’t understand all the HATE!! I believe your a good poster,but The HATERS are all out of control.

—Still I like the back & forth about The Rams.You make a lot of statements & your ideas are solid.
I just like to call you out or any poster that is in question.

Noteboom getting cut ? At one point you had a podcast predicting that.He was never going to get cut because of The RESPECT both Sean Mcvay & Noteboom have as RAMS(each other). Sean Mcvay always talks HIGHLY of him & Noteboom is grateful of there commitment of him.

Your call on Jimmy G to me was laughable,because you’re comparing him to Russell Wilson. $1 million for a starting caliber QB.
Yes - with Russell he signed that contract & now Tomlin is going to have to honor him as a starter. —There is a price The Rams have to pay him for being a backup.

Carson Wentz might have beaten the 9ers,but if they really game planned around him. The Rams lose Big Time!! Your talking about Wentz having almost as many rushing yards as passing yards.He does not have the arm or QB skills as Jimmy G. Give Jimmy protection & a good system & he has shown how good he can be.

What makes Purdy so good is his ability to create outside the pocket.When contained he showed he is vulnerable.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Matthew Stafford actually should have been. By the 2nd half he was throwing to a 50% healthy Van Jefferson, a blanketed Cooper Kupp, a third string TE and Ben Skowronek who was not ready to be playing in a big moment like that yet. Not to mention he had no run game to speak of as Cam was coming off an achilles tear, Hendo was dealing with a high ankle and Sony was banged up. Stafford still to this day remains the ONLY QB in the NFL history to win the Super Bowl throwing 3 TDs and not win Super Bowl MVP.

Just to add this call which we started with before your AD99 news .Prediction - I believe that was the reason you went there knowing about AD99 other wise he would never had fit into The Rams salary cap.
—I like the direction The Rams are going.Your right about part of The Rams & Shula defensive scheme.
—What you’re going to notice though is how Shula is going to run his defense compared to The Last Few Years Under Raheem.
Shula will add Wade Phillips rotations upfront ?? We’ll see what The Rams new D’Line coaches track record is as well.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Random question.....how do I fix this area being automatically greyed out? I can't use any color font options, gif, or laugh emojis
Screenshot_20240320_091106_Samsung Internet.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well... This guy achieved his goal. Throw ridiculous shit out there so someone will pay attention to him.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
You should be able to just click on the last set of 3 dots. I'm in a bad reception area so it's hard for me to try it right now.
Even when I do that it is all greyed out. I didn't have that problem before and it just started happening out of nowhere.