Von Miller has ACL surgery

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Sucks for Von and the Bills.
He should have stayed with the Rams where players stay healthy.....oh.....right.....

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Thanks Von for last season and your help in getting us a ring in LA in our brand new stadium.

dang

Legend
I am sorry for any player that suffers an injury but for Von he has made multi-generational $$ in the NFL. 0 concerns financially. I do hope this humbled him a bit. His social media bit about his decision, recruiting OBJ and IMO overall overstepping hi boundaries was irritating at best and nauseating at worst.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yup me too. Strange board, the vitriol at a player doing what he wants. Forever part of a RAMS SUPER BOWL WIN.

View attachment 57744
For me it isn’t what he chose as much as how he went about the whole thing. Run it back, daddy what should I do (after hanging the Rams out TJ dry in FA), sorry AD I was always about the money.

Don’t feel sorry for him.