Von Miller cited for driving with suspended license, speedin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I can say as someone who did work in a prison that judges do not look kindly on people continuing to ignore the law. As far as traffic laws go, other than DUI driving while suspended pisses off judges. He'll be lucky to avoid some type of jail time (even if it's only a month). It wouldn't surprise since he probably has great lawyers, but most people will get into some type of trouble for this crap. He keeps hurting himself.

Per PFT:

Von Miller just can’t seem to stay out of trouble.

The suspended linebacker of the Denver Broncos was arrested in August for failing to appear in court on traffic charges including careless driving, driving without a license and without proof of insurance.

Now he’s apparently run into more traffic problems in Denver. According to CBS4 in Denver, Miller was stopped again by law enforcement last week and cited for driving with a suspended license and speeding.

Arapahoe County Sheriff Grayson Robinson told the station Miller was not jailed for the violation. Nevertheless, it’s a second instance of Miller driving a vehicle without a license.

Miller is currently serving a six-game suspension for a violation of the league’s substance abuse policy. Combined with his traffic issues, Miller has been in the headlines for all the wrong reasons the last few months.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Re: Von Miller cited for driving with suspended license, spe

So was he "liquored up" :cool:

fearsomefour

Legend

Man, this guy is moronic. There are plenty of folks who get into trouble (the dreaded DUI) without money who manage to find rides, take the bus, ride a bike or whatever they need to do until they are driving again. This fool has the money to hire a car and driver and go in style if he wanted too. Hell, Im sure the team would provide him with transportation.
He is guy that seems he cannot overcome unsermountable opportunity.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim

Thordaddy said:
The story I read said he was driving with his father in the car. The only reason he wasn't jailed is because his father took over driving the car.

Since there was no mention of DUI--and the media wouldn't cut the guy a break now--probably not.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

I wonder if he'll be able to find the time in the next 5 weeks to pay his DL fees.

The broncos really appear to be on the ball with their problem child. lol

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

Ram Quixote said:
Thordaddy said:
The story I read said he was driving with his father in the car. The only reason he wasn't jailed is because his father took over driving the car.

Since there was no mention of DUI--and the media wouldn't cut the guy a break now--probably not.

I guess I should explain

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GILXUJa2l1w[/youtube]
Listen close at 04-07