Von Miller...Busted!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Von Miller popped for amphetamines, marijuana
Von Miller | DEN
(July 22, 2013 1:05 PM EDT)
The Denver Post reports Von Miller's four-game suspension is for testing positive for amphetamines and marijuana during his rookie season in 2011.
NFL rules only allow commissioner Roger Goodell to suspend violators of the substance-abuse policy if they are two-time offenders. So the the rookie-year violation was Miller's second of the sort. A third offense would cost him an entire season. Why the NFL took so long to suspend Miller is unclear, but it's believed he'll have a "hard" time winning his appeal. The Broncos need to prepare to be without Miller until Week 5.

That Broncos org is quite the image of the NFL eh? :smile:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
In related news; Fran Tarkenton has been suspended 4-games for positive drug test, suspected to be acid, 1963. Now 73, Tarkenton is forbidden to practice with the Vikings until week 5.

jjab360

Legend
CGI_Ram said:
In related news; Fran Tarkenton has been suspended 4-games for positive drug test, suspected to be acid, 1963. Now 73, Tarkenton is forbidden to practice with the Vikings until week 5.
:lol:

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
CGI_Ram said:
lmao!! Ohhh Fran.... time he grows up a bit

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
CGI_Ram said:
I knew that trade wouldn't work out, eventually I'm always right

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well that sucks for them. First Elvis now Von Miller. I hope this is a one time thing for him though...he's a really fun player to watch.