Visited practice 9/15

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
As mentioned before, I live across the street from the Rams temporary practice fields at CLU. I watched 30 minutes of practice last week and it was one of the last practices before the Rams left for San Francico. These practices are closed practices but they were allowing the residents to watch and take photos but no videos as compensation for the horns and yelling that comes with running practices.

Today, I walked over to the fields because I heard them practicing and thought I would watch for a little while before going to work. The vibe was completely different today. First of all, they were playing loud music while they practiced. I think I heard "Jump around" by house of pain and "Welcome to the Jungle" while I was there. You probably noticed that I only mentioned two songs right? That's because they hired actual security to guard the perimeter as they do not allow anyone to view practice anymore. This may be a result of too many people causing a disturbance to these closed practices or the fact that the Rams got destroyed Monday night so they do not want to take any chances with people "spying" on the plays they are running.

I apologize that I was not able to take any new pictures for you guys as I brought a better camera. I got kicked out within 10 minutes of watching. I was watching Hekker make punts and he was booming them across the field. He is probably getting ready to punt a lot this Sunday. Let's hope that's not the case.
:rolllaugh:

I also got really excited with Goff taking reps, but then I realized that Gurley and co. were on the sidelines suggesting he was running with the twos or threes. He did miss a couple completions in the limited amount of snaps I saw. Keenum then took the field and the only play I saw before getting kicked out was a handoff to Gurley.

I know that this thread does not provide any new information but I thought it was interesting that they are being more strict about letting residents watch practice after Monday night and that they changed the vibe of practice.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
That makes perfect sense. Why did they allow those open practices?... Also were they running plays from Hard knocks? Could be a reason why they were so predictable. Must be nice to live that close.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Thanks man!

Gah, after that first game, it seems the only thing that feels like it will salvage the season is if the 9er's did have a spy at practice and we get that corrected.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
As mentioned before, I live across the street from the Rams temporary practice fields at CLU. I watched 30 minutes of practice last week and it was one of the last practices before the Rams left for San Francico. These practices are closed practices but they were allowing the residents to watch and take photos but no videos as compensation for the horns and yelling that comes with running practices.

Today, I walked over to the fields because I heard them practicing and thought I would watch for a little while before going to work. The vibe was completely different today. First of all, they were playing loud music while they practiced. I think I heard "Jump around" by house of pain and "Welcome to the Jungle" while I was there. You probably noticed that I only mentioned two songs right? That's because they hired actual security to guard the perimeter as they do not allow anyone to view practice anymore. This may be a result of too many people causing a disturbance to these closed practices or the fact that the Rams got destroyed Monday night so they do not want to take any chances with people "spying" on the plays they are running.

I apologize that I was not able to take any new pictures for you guys as I brought a better camera. I got kicked out within 10 minutes of watching. I was watching Hekker make punts and he was booming them across the field. He is probably getting ready to punt a lot this Sunday. Let's hope that's not the case.
:rolllaugh:

I also got really excited with Goff taking reps, but then I realized that Gurley and co. were on the sidelines suggesting he was running with the twos or threes. He did miss a couple completions in the limited amount of snaps I saw. Keenum then took the field and the only play I saw before getting kicked out was a handoff to Gurley.

I know that this thread does not provide any new information but I thought it was interesting that they are being more strict about letting residents watch practice after Monday night and that they changed the vibe of practice.
Thanks a lot for the Heads-Up!! I'm looking forward to hearing from you regularly, because you live so close!!(y);):D IF I lived that close I'd be their every day!!!!:mrburnsevil:

Bruce2980

Starter
Security guards can't protect against a drone flying high. And besides, who would waste the money and time to spy on them when you can tell what they are going to do by formation and motion? Does Keenum even change the snap count?