Viral drinking game kills 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Anyone you know get caught up in this viral drinking game?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Briton-die-internet-craze-NekNomination.html

We have a 20yr old son who lives on his own now. My wife emails him a week ago after seeing this story (before the deaths were reported) and told him to not be stupid and do it. He replied "too late".

I'm just curious how small the world is and if you know any idiots who participated?

Whoever started this "game" / "challenge" must feel like a murderer. Or, should.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Man, people are fucking stupid. The shit kids do now a days is borderline psychotic. I'm all for a good time and laughing at someone doing some funny shit, but damn

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Geeze. I have 18 and 20 year old sons. I am sure they are smarter than this but I will be talking to them about it anyway. Thanks for passing it along.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Beer Pong seems to be the drinking game of choice for kids here in FL.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Beer Pong I can deal with. Dumb ass kids downing huge amounts of hard alcohol just to one up each other on the internet is just a bad recipe. I know I would never feel the desire to do it and I highly doubt my sons would either. Doesn't mean I haven't already been talking to them about it though.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Beer Pong I can deal with. Dumb backside kids downing huge amounts of hard alcohol just to one up each other on the internet is just a bad recipe. I know I would never feel the desire to do it and I highly doubt my sons would either. Doesn't mean I haven't already been talking to them about it though.

Not to mention it would be pretty easy to fill a bottle with water or ice tea and claim it was vodka or whisky and chug the entire bottle leading others to try to top and and end up dead.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not to mention it would be pretty easy to fill a bottle with water or ice tea and claim it was vodka or whisky and chug the entire bottle leading others to try to top and and end up dead.
Yep. That was one of the things we talked about.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
The only people that get hurt or whatever is this game are people that take it too far. To begin with it was just downing 1 pint of beer, and nominating your freinds to do the same, which as far as i'm concerned shouldn't be seen as any problem whatsoever. I've took my turn myself about a month ago.
The people that have died from it have done so because they have mixed engine oil in their drinks, jumped in rivers after drinking their drink, in this case drank 37 shots, amongst other things. i.e. Took it too far. It's a shame as it really shouldn't have escalated so far...