VIP Section for Season Ticket Holders?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MSchmidt

UDFA
Name
MwdSchmidt
Hi everyone,
I was at Rams opening practice yesterday and was curious if there is a VIP section for Rams Season ticket holders? If yes, what do you have to present to get in? I like roaming the field throughout practice, however was going to check out that section if it was available.

Thanks!

Schmidt

PolarBear

Rookie
There are 2 tents for season ticket holders. I didn't have to show anything to get in, i just told them i was a season ticket holder and they let me in. but tents on side of field don't have very good views of anything except warmups and don't have any free items or anything like food. I don't know about the tent w/ food by entrance though, it was labeled something different from season ticket holder. I recommend just sitting on the hill unless sun is horrible and you need shade.