Vince Young

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Vince Young got cut by the Packers. Fisher wouldn't would he?

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Hell no, he was the great decide of Fisher and Bud Adams.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Vince Young will never be a ram as long as fisher ia here.
That being said if he was such a great backup he would still be on ANY team hes been on since he was let go by the titans.
Finally in a backup we need a Bradfordessqe type qb so we can continue our schemes alot easier. Think thats why we kept Clemens over Davis

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Ramhusker said:
Vince Young got cut by the Packers. Fisher wouldn't would he?

I don't think so.

Fisher never wanted him to begin with.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Probably wouldn't happen in a million years given his history with Fisher, but I would love to see the Rams bring in Vince Young as Bradford's backup.

Of course I follow Mike Holmgren's line of thought when it comes to backup QBs in that the player should be able to do something with his feet to make plays given his limited reps during the week.

Shoot. Young could even have a wildcat, read option package which could be almost impossible defend with the current weapons.

nighttrain

Legend
Rabid Ram said:
That being said if he was such a great backup he would still be on ANY team hes been on since he was let go by the titans.
Finally in a backup we need a Bradfordessqe type qb so we can continue our schemes alot easier. Think thats why we kept Clemens over Davis
this is telling it like it is, Fisher never wanted Young, all Bud Adams. And just look and see the downfall of the Titans coincides with th moving on of Fisher
train

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Memphis Ram said:
Probably wouldn't happen in a million years given his history with Fisher, but I would love to see the Rams bring in Vince Young as Bradford's backup.

Of course I follow Mike Holmgren's line of thought when it comes to backup QBs in that the player should be able to do something with his feet to make plays given his limited reps during the week.

Shoot. Young could even have a wildcat, read option package which could be almost impossible defend with the current weapons.

That's not a crazy thought... "back up needs to do something with feet due to limited reps."

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
nighttrain said:
Rabid Ram said:
this is telling it like it is, Fisher never wanted Young, all Bud Adams. And just look and see the downfall of the Titans coincides with th moving on of Fisher
train

Exactly.

Fisher moves on, the Titans collapse.

Nicely done Adams...........idiot

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I didn't realize he had a negative history with Fisher, but I've always been intrigued with the idea of a mobile backup quarterback.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
All that said, what I find as the most ironic, was that neither QB (Leinart & Young) who played in what many consider the greatest championship college game in history, amounted to a tinkers damn in the pro's. :boing: