Vin Scully to return for 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RK3

Professional Lurker
Name
Russ
One of the few things that I miss about LA is hearing Vin Scully's voice. Glad to hear people will get to enjoy listening to him for another year. I miss him now but will miss him more when he is gone. At 87, he can't have but a few years left.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/...y-los-angeles-dodgers-return-2015-66th-season

I miss Chick Hearn also. Couldn't have gotten luckier than to have those two be the voice of professional sports in LA.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Grew up listening to Vin and Chick. Really sad when Chick passed. He was such a huge part of the Lakers experience. You never know about Vin. He could have another 10 years of broadcasting in him. Let's hope so.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Great news for you Dodger fans.

One of the last greats...makes me miss Jack Buck every time someone talks about how great Scully is.

Though he says some goofy stuff sometimes, I am really going to miss the sound of Mike Shannons voice when his time comes to an end. He and Buck were what Cardinal baseball was when I was a kid. It's funny how the sound of someones voice can stick with you.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Great news for you Dodger fans.

One of the last greats...makes me miss Jack Buck every time someone talks about how great Scully is.

Though he says some goofy stuff sometimes, I am really going to miss the sound of Mike Shannons voice when his time comes to an end. He and Buck were what Cardinal baseball was when I was a kid. It's funny how the sound of someones voice can stick with you.
Yeah - The sound of Vin's voice will always remind me of my Dodgers and any time I think Dodgers, I hear Vin's voice and even the Farmer John's bacon he would constantly pitch. I only bought Farmer John bacon growing up because of that man. I imagine it's the same kind of thing with your Cards announcers.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Vin is my favorite all time Dodger. May be weird because he's not a player, but when I hear his voice it takes me back to my childhood. Watching games with my family.

He is and always will be the greatest.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is a better version of the Vin Scully call.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Vin Scully is one of the best of all time. Him, Jack Buck, and Harry Caray are amongst the finest announcers to have called baseball games.