Vikings to Unveil New Cleats Week 9?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I wish I was old enough to understand the hate for them. I know the history from the 70's. But I guess I can't see how anyone would still hate them 40 years later.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wish I was old enough to understand the hate for them. I know the history from the 70's. But I guess I can't see how anyone would still hate them 40 years later.
Some things can simply withstand the test of time! :D

FRO

Legend
Let's pray Patterson and Peterson are wearing those the next time we play them. Peterson plays in one game last year and it has to be against us. Patterson was only good in one game and it was against us. I swear we are cursed.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Mainly it's just because they always seem to get in our way in the Play-Offs!
Deacon Jones use to always say he hated having to chase Tarkingtons ass all over the place!:LOL:
Fran was probably the best scrambling QB I've ever seen. Watching him get chased by defenders was like watching someone chasing a roaster around in your back yard!!
But the thing that gets me the most, to this day is they went to the SB 4 times after beating us and they never won the big one! "Choke-Artists!"

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
After some further soul searching, I've tried to come up with a better way to describe, why the hate for the Vikings lingers on, But I can't!
It's like trying to describe what having sex feels like to a Virgin. You can't do it!!(y)

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
After some further soul searching, I've tried to come up with a better way to describe, why the hate for the Vikings lingers on, But I can't!
It's like trying to describe what having sex feels like to a Virgin. You can't do it!!(y)
I was looking at history and since 1969, meeting the Vikings in the playoffs 7 times, they knocked us out of the playoffs 5 times. The 1999 thumping the Rams gave them on the way to becoming world champions was extra extra sweet after losing to them 5 out of the previous 6 times in the playoffs. Almost like the Lakers beating Boston in the playoffs in the 80's after being owned for so long.