Vikings @ Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Just making this thread because it looked like Seattle just lost their starting LT for the season. He was carted off. Also, Wilson looks the same as usual and Sammy hasn't changed at all. Stefon Diggs is a beast. Seattle has WR Kasen Williams. Big body dude with good hands and leaping ability. Could be a steal for them.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Touchdown Seahawks. It was almost too easy. Vikings defense looks bad.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Touchdown Seahawks. It was almost too easy. Vikings defense looks bad.

Vikings are playing a soft zone and barely blitzing. Zimmer isn't trying. Seattle's run defense looks vulnerable.

It will be interesting to see who ends up at LT.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Well the door is cracked open for the rest of NFC West teams because Seattle OL wasn't good before he went down. It looked really bad For what it's worth

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Vikings are playing a soft zone and barely blitzing. Zimmer isn't trying. Seattle's run defense looks vulnerable.

It will be interesting to see who ends up at LT.
Did Seattle release Luke Joekel? I don't remember how that all went down. Their Oline is atrocious. It's hard to believe a coaching staff can neglect a position for so long. It's held them back in the playoffs.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did Seattle release Luke Joekel? I don't remember how that all went down. Their Oline is atrocious. It's hard to believe a coaching staff can neglect a position for so long. It's held them back in the playoffs.

He's playing OG for them. They could move him to LT, but he sucked there in Jax.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Darrell Bevell is having an incredible game as offensive coordinator. I know it's preseason and the defense is running mostly base schemes but Bevell has been able to perfectly blend the running and passing threats. I also noticed he brilliantly set up a pass play into the blitz off the left side that went for a TD. Knowing the Vikings would blitz that side after losing their LT, he set up the swing pass right into it once the linebacker committed to rushing Wilson.

TexasRam

Legend
Wilson's sense of tempo in terms of how quickly he gets the ball out is very good. He constantly varies it. His tempo, vision and mobility is so similar to Aaron Rodgers. If Wilson had a a stronger arm he would be Rodgers.

Contrast it to Bradford who is so mechanical and easy to get a beat on when the ball is coming out and where the ball is going.

These are things Goff should be watching and learning from.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
I watched (local broadcast) a visibly upset Left Tackle Fant carted off the field, an air cast on his injured leg.U can’t help but fear the worst for Fant.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Hodges was stared down on the entire post route TD. Bad...

Yet he's still caught it, great pass. Not sure how that would fly v Sherman, Chancellor and Co.