Vikings headed to L.A.?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Again, I have no horse in this race, but it is nice to have the focus shift to some other team with all the relocation talk. No offense to anyone residing in Cali, or anyone in St Louie, but all this talk about the Rams moving, or L.A. deserving a team can stfu already.

[nfl]09000d5d828781bf[/nfl]

bluecoconuts

Legend
It would fit, LA taking another Minnesota team...

The question is do they move the Rams to the NFC North, and the Vikings to the NFC West? It would be more logical... But that would also break up some rivalries.

I expect the Rams to announce they're moving to LA before July ends on June first anyway, because that's when I move to St Louis and that would just be my luck.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Vikings moving to LA, after watching all those bizarre Rams playoff losses to the Vikes, would be almost too much to bear.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Re:

interference said:
Vikings moving to LA, after watching all those bizarre Rams playoff losses to the Vikes, would be almost too much to bear.

You still feel those too huh?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Ramhusker said:
interference said:

You still feel those too huh?
like they were yesterday

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
bluecoconuts said:
It would fit, LA taking another Minnesota team...

The question is do they move the Rams to the NFC North, and the Vikings to the NFC West? It would be more logical... But that would also break up some rivalries.

I expect the Rams to announce they're moving to LA before July ends on June first anyway, because that's when I move to St Louis and that would just be my luck.

They won't announce they're moving until the end of July. That's when I'm moving to Saint Louis.
Maybe our luck will cancel each other and the Rams will stick around.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Side question:

If the Vikings end up in LA do they stay the Vikings, or do they leave the horns in Minnesota and adopt a new identity?

If a new identity what sounds good?
I personally like the California Condors.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sorry but Vikes to LA? Fuck THAT!!! I don't have a dog in the fight either really. Unless of course they try to move that fucking franchise to the Rams former stomping grounds. That would fucking piss me off. I could stop candy coating it if you'd like.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
kmramsfan said:
What next ???? The Niners try moving in?
obama-aw-hell-naw-500x319.jpg

bluecoconuts

Legend
kmramsfan said:
What next ???? The Niners try moving in?

Well since we have Williams, we might as well do this right.

500 dollar bounty to whoever can hit Alex Smith in the head while he's in the huddle with a drink if they were to come to LA.

Who's with me?!

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Count it. I mean, the Whiners wearing home jerseys at the Coliseum? I used to go to games there in the mid thru late 60's. I'm flying in if that were to happen. And the Vikes aren't welcome either. :evil:

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
The Vikings are going nowhere! That's a fact!
The only team that might end up in L.A. is the Rams.
Personally, I don't care if they go to London or any where else (or stay in Saint Louis).
I'm a Rams fan until my last breath.

GO RAMS!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
rickrawk said:
Personally, I don't care if they go to London or any where else (or stay in Saint Louis).

GO RAMS!!!!

While I'd feel for the fans in the Lou if they got dealt like we did, I'm there with yuh. I didn't leave them when they left LA and I don't intend to unless I'm taking that big dirt nap.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
RamFan503 said:
rickrawk said:

GO RAMS!!!!

While I'd feel for the fans in the Lou if they got dealt like we did, I'm there with yuh. I didn't leave them when they left LA and I don't intend to unless I'm taking that big dirt nap.

I'm a Saint Louisan, but I'm also a Rams fan. I'll follow them regardless of location.

Go Rams!

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
I would be shocked if this happens. The Vikes have had this stadium problem for years, and they have had to sit back and watch the Gophers get a new stadium and the Twins got a ballpark. They have had such a loyal fanbase. Ticket sales arent an issue. Its just a mess between the owner and state politicians right now.