Vikings Fan Here

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NorvZimmer

UDFA
I think he just doesn't get it. Either he thinks he is all that and a bag of dicks, or thanks he is too good to be coached.
Rumor is the coaches wanted him to meet with a personal un named coach in the offseason to learn route running from but he stood them up. I think it was Tim brown.
He is our 6th reciever imo behind theilen. Theilen puts in work has good hands run routes and is a great special teams player.
CP84 will be cut after this year IMO.
Waste of talent

NorvZimmer

UDFA
I think the only reason why he is active in game days is that he is our primary kick returner, I would like to see diggs or scherels or even theilen to return kicks.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Hey guys and gals. I'm really looking forward to this game. The two teams seem very well matched up regarding D/O. Both teams are considering a Run first team, and both have their issues in the pass game.
I'll admit I haven't watched a full Rams game so I don't consider myself an expert. With that said, if I was to watch one, which game would you suggest? Which game best defines your team? Here are some fun stats.

Total D:
Rams 5
Vikes 6

D pts allowed:
Vikes 2
Rams 4

Total O:
Vikes 29
Rams 31

O Pts
Vikes 22
Rams 28

Teams beat ranked total O
Rams:
Hawks 8 W
Skins 26 L
Pitt 12 L
Cards 3 W
Pac 28 L
Browns 11 W
49ers 30 W

Vikes:
49ers 30 L
Lions 15 W
Chargers 1 W
Broncos 21 L
Lions 15 W
KC 13 W
Chi 27 W

Here is what the vikes D is all about if you are into that kind of stuff.

http://nflbreakdowns.com/zimmer-vikings-blitz-lions-sacks/

Anyway look forward to some good conversation and a great game Sunday!
Thanks!

Well done dude, and we always welcome fans from other teams that enjoy the fun and aren't douchey.

I'll give you the best answer to the question regarding which game you should watch to get a feel for the Rams. Any of them LOL..........that's right because this team is capable of repeating any of those performances any given Sunday. Alas I wish it weren't true but it is.....

The under on this game is going to be in the 34 range LOL.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Vikings fan here. As you can tell. I have not read the whole thread. Not sure I have to. Pretty sure there is some homerism and smack going on in the previous 7 pages.

I have to admit, I have not seen the Rams play one game this year so I cannot comment on what I think of them. From the stats it appears that the teams are evenly matched. With the Rams playing some teams with better records than the Vikings opponents. One thing to remember, it's not always who you play, it's when you play them. My team stunk up that first game against the Niners. If that game was played today I would fully expect a different result.

My prediction on this game. 24-21. Whoever wins will be the team with the last good drive.

Name
josey wales
@Facebookstalker @NorvZimmer ,

What the hell has happened to Cordarelle Patterson?.....I was yelling from the mountaintop, well from the freeways & beaches to draft him over Tavon & Nuk.....Why hasn't this guy learned how to run a pass pattern? All you have to do is get him the ball?

Should ask the same about Wallace.....But I figured he would coast after that contract...

Patterson was told who he should work out with during the offseason to help hone his skills, but he chose to go his own route. The guy just doesn't get it! I've seen "ONE" deep ball thrown to him this year, and he ran the wrong route and the pass was intercepted. He's got all the talent in the world, and all the brains of a gnat. Every receiver (except one), can be seen catching balls from the jugs machine after practice. Wanna guess who the "one" is?

And Wallace's age seems to be catching up with him. He's still a burner, but doesn't beat the jams like he used too, and drops WAY too many balls.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Well done dude, and we always welcome fans from other teams that enjoy the fun and aren't douchey.

I'll give you the best answer to the question regarding which game you should watch to get a feel for the Rams. Any of them LOL..........that's right because this team is capable of repeating any of those performances any given Sunday. Alas I wish it weren't true but it is.....

The under on this game is going to be in the 34 range LOL.

Agreed,I like having other fans here, sans the douchery that some bring...Be a homer, just do it with some style and grace...(class, if you will)

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Patterson was told who he should work out with during the offseason to help hone his skills, but he chose to go his own route. The guy just doesn't get it! I've seen "ONE" deep ball thrown to him this year, and he ran the wrong route and the pass was intercepted. He's got all the talent in the world, and all the brains of a gnat. Every receiver (except one), can be seen catching balls from the jugs machine after practice. Wanna guess who the "one" is?

And Wallace's age seems to be catching up with him. He's still a burner, but doesn't beat the jams like he used too, and drops WAY too many balls.

Our Jugz machine is cursed . Many a gifted future has died there. The GSOT Jugz machine is in Canton.:cool: Fisher brought this one from Tennessee.:homercrawl: