Vikings and Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
So I decided to watch the Vikings chiefs game because we have to play these turds. So I'll just let you know what I saw and what we need to do to beat them. I'll talk mainly about the starting units. The Vikings to start, are very good at stopping the run game. If we're going to win, we need to come out slinging in the ball around. Our defense shouldn't have much problem if Cassel plays, but if Bridgewater starts, our offense needs to get some points. Bridgewater is leaps and bounds better then Cassell. Patterson is an absolute beast, we need to shut this guy down.The chiefs starting d line is very scary. Our o line better be ready for this one. They're also solid against the run, so we need to keep a balanced attack on them, leading with the pass. Smith was absolute crap against the Vikings, lets hope that continues. Gotta take this with a grain of salt because there was no Adrian Peterson, Jamaal Charles, or Dwayne Bowe. Lucky for us we get Minnesota early. I say if Schotty can game plan at all, we win both games. Thoughts? Observations?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The main thing I saw in that game was Patterson definitely improved on last year. He will be hard to cover no matter who is throwing to him.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Now we know why the Viking traded Harvin to get a thick strong wide out like Paterson. Viking should start to show some benefits from three first round picks in 2013.

iced

Bridgewater still hasn't seen a 1st or 2nd string unit..... lot faster than what he's playing with now...

Memphis Ram

Legend
Oh, I don't know what the special teams coverage units were doing last night, but Patterson and Sherrels could win opening day by themselves if that doesn't get corrected.