View from the mobile office

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
mobile.png

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nah, I was driving by the Ocean so I stuck my phone out and took a picture.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
WPB it says.

My buddy and I used to go diving there all of the time. We used that hotel called Breakers as a guide prior to GPS. Too many people fishing and diving there these days for my liking. The Gulfstream is so close there that even small boats can score some nice pelagics on calm days.

We would dive well within sight of Breakers, like I said, we used the hotel in order to find our spots.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
WPB it says.

My buddy and I used to go diving there all of the time. We used that hotel called Breakers as a guide prior to GPS. Too many people fishing and diving there these days for my liking. The Gulfstream is so close there that even small boats can score some nice pelagics on calm days.

We would dive well within sight of Breakers, like I said, we used the hotel in order to find our spots.
Well, well, well.... whadda ya know.

That picture was taken a mile away from The Breakers.

Because I was on my way there to do some elevator inspections. :whoa:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
StlouisramsX said:
Nah, I was driving by the Ocean so I stuck my phone out and took a picture.

Yeah well I can't believe I said what I did. Gators don't live in oceans. lol.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
StlouisramsX said:
Selassie I said:
WPB it says.

That's funny,,, small world.

I don't get down to South FL as much as I used to. I go to Ft Pierce a lot, that's about as far down as I go these days.

I will, however, be in Duck Key during the 2nd week of August. The wife and I are taking the boys down before school starts back. Huge Party house, and we'll have lots of fresh seafood if you and yours would like to stop in. Great pool and an outside pool table. I would be happy to entertain! Let me know

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
StlouisramsX said:
Selassie I said:
WPB it says.

I don't get down to South FL as much as I used to. I go to Ft Pierce a lot, that's about as far down as I go these days.

I will, however, be in Duck Key during the 2nd week of August. The wife and I are taking the boys down before school starts back. Huge Party house, and we'll have lots of fresh seafood if you and yours would like to stop in. Great pool and an outside pool table. I would be happy to entertain! Let me know
I'll absolutely let you know. August tends to be my busiest month because ALL elevator licenses expire in August, and building owners try to squeeze the mandated inspections in before the end of August, but I might be able to clear a weekend.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
StlouisramsX said:
Selassie I said:
StlouisramsX said:
Selassie I said:
WPB it says.

I'll absolutely let you know. August tends to be my busiest month because ALL elevator licenses expire in August, and building owners try to squeeze the mandated inspections in before the end of August, but I might be able to clear a weekend.

Might I suggest Ram gear and a photo op? Hey... want a couple bottles of sauce for said event?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
All of my hats are Ram Hats Stu, so getting some Ram Gear in there would be no problemo.

What kind of sauce you got in those bottles? :what:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
All of my hats are Ram Hats Stu, so getting some Ram Gear in there would be no problemo.

Only the best sauces and rubs made from all base ingredients with no preservatives, coloring, or BS found in most others. For things other than food, my sauce varies with the mood and the gender of the crew around me. :sly:

Bye the way, here's a couple things Fodor's Travel Guide recently said about my place. Maybe it will give you an idea of what we're talking about here.

"The best barbecue in the Northwest." - and about our sauces and rubs - "known to make a grown man cry". We had no idea they were even here but I can tell you we were awfully stoked when someone came looking for our place and then showed us the write-up.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:

Only the best sauces and rubs made from all base ingredients with no preservatives, coloring, or BS found in most others. For things other than food, my sauce varies with the mood and the gender of the crew around me. :sly:

Bye the way, here's a couple things Fodor's Travel Guide recently said about my place. Maybe it will give you an idea of what we're talking about here.

"The best barbecue in the Northwest." - and about our sauces and rubs - "known to make a grown man cry". We had no idea they were even here but I can tell you we were awfully stoked when someone came looking for our place and then showed us the write-up.

I have got to come to Oregon sometime in the future. I love BBQ...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Memento said:
I have got to come to Oregon sometime in the future. I love BBQ...

We'll be here. Love having Ram fans come in to shoot the shit.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Stu -

I would absolutely love to get some of your Dry Rub(s). Do you have multiple kinds?

"Known to make a grown man cry" WOW! Very High Praise.

Sounds like there are multiple sauces... Maybe you have a Hot one???

I want to place an order. I do all of the cooking in my house, and I do a lot of grilling. Please let me know some of the 411. :bg:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I just checked out your link... I'm such a genius. :boing:

I'm gonna place an order. I appreciate you mentioning it.