Videos From today's Rookie Mini Camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Weird they have John Johnson taking reps at strong safety. He's played mostly free.
I guess they want to see how versatile the Player can be!(y);):D Wade has already said he's going to keep Barron at LB, or words to that effect!

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Mcvay is a sharp guy. Such a clear bright thinker. So positive at this stage.

1. Mcvay will be an excellent analyst when his coaching days are done.. if he wants to do that. He could even be a GM if he wanted. Guess it runs in the blood.

2. It will be interesting to see his demeanor if/when the team loses bad or when he realizes they are not finishing above .500. Hoping we never see a losing season. But don't expect playoffs in year 1 either. I wonder if the upbeat attitude turns sour in the vain of John Gruden or what his irritated state looks like.

It sure is all roses right now.

Enjoy the honeymoon while you can bro. Soon that bride is gonna get fat and depressed. Your gonna have crying snotty kids running around and you will be blamed for not meeting expectations. Leading to the organization divorcing your ass before you knew what happened.

Or just maybe you will lead the team to a Super Bowl and a dynasty and ride off into the sunset preserving your positive attitude into retirement.

No pressure kid.

Where's the bitter much button?

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Kupp : I know I'm a great player, lol, he may turn out to be a better player than Tavon.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I like what I've seen from Everett in the interviews so far. Seems quick, knowledgeable, and eloquent. He also seems very driven, which we desperately need. These rookies need to get after it because we are going to need their help immediately.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kupp : I know I'm a great player, lol, he may turn out to be a better player than Tavon.

Won't be hard for him to outperform Tavon. Catching the ball alone will get him there. :p

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The change from Fisher's Follies to this staff is absolutely enormous. It is going to be night and day man. Can't wait to see it in action.
Listen to that OC LaFluer speak...just a calm assuredness....dude...I'm just believing the hype about the McVay genius....he's gotta know who can move the ball...

But for all this smarter players...vs dumber players....Smart coaches make smart players...rather smarter looking players.