Video - Word Getting Out About Rams Front Four

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AnarchyRam

Rookie

Fun to hear the actual excitement. I'm jazzed for 2014 with our crushing defense and running game.

jjab360

Legend
"The Rams should just quit the rest of the draft they've won the draft already." My sentiments exactly lol.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What is this. I've never heard such praise before.

Lol, I know. Prisco went up on my respect meter too. He had taken a hit after the Bridgewater dislike. I like Prisco, though.

WvuIN02

Starter
What a draft so far, if rounds 2-3 go this way......well I don't want to jinx anything but, the sky's the limit!

FRO

Legend
It makes so much of a difference when you have a competent group making picks. Outside of the 2012 second round, outstanding drafts. I hope they keep this up.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Im officially taking the rams as my fantasy defense. were going to set the sack record

jjab360

Legend
I think Cleveland's doing a nice job so far.
Sure, they've taken the exciting route that the media loves and loves to talk about, but in reality the Rams added 2 of the best 5 talents in this draft. The Browns? Gilbert is a combine riser who struggles in man coverage, Manziel has huge bust potential. Neither one was even in the top 35 on my big board, though that's just my opinion of course.

For my money, it's not even close who's winning right now.

Alan

Legend
jjab360 with only half the story:
Sure, they've taken the exciting route that the media loves and loves to talk about, but in reality the Rams added 2 of the best 5 talents in this draft. The Browns? Gilbert is a combine riser who struggles in man coverage, Manziel has huge bust potential. Neither one was even in the top 35 on my big board, though that's just my opinion of course.

When you factor in their extra 1st and 4th round pick next year it changes that conclusion IMO. Still, who cares who did better? We aren't in the same division and we nailed it. Maybe. So far.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
My Seahawk fan best friend texted me after the 13th pick. "Oh shit, the Rams DL is SCARY!"

ramsince62

Hall of Fame

Seems like an awfully short race, especially considering that the Niners have 5 picks in rounds 2 & 3.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Our defensive line definitely has the best get-off in the league. Quinn and Donald both have elite quickness and explosion at the snap, and Long is well above average. Even Brockers is fast for how huge he is. It's tough for offensive linemen to block these guys, but it's ESPECIALLY tough to block a guy who's already on you before you get out of your stance. There's nothing a linemen can do, particularly when these linemen all have dominant pass rushing/anchoring moves.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
It makes so much of a difference when you have a competent group making picks. Outside of the 2012 second round, outstanding drafts. I hope they keep this up.

+1 FRO. It's night and day from years past.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Our defensive line definitely has the best get-off in the league. Quinn and Donald both have elite quickness and explosion at the snap, and Long is well above average. Even Brockers is fast for how huge he is. It's tough for offensive linemen to block these guys, but it's ESPECIALLY tough to block a guy who's already on you before you get out of your stance. There's nothing a linemen can do, particularly when these linemen all have dominant pass rushing/anchoring moves.

I'm thinking we will see tons of 3 step drops this year, with tons of slants...