Video Of Rams Good Drive

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
So I recorded the rams entire scoring drive using my ipad.

Fisher admitted opening defense was vanilla on purpose. Which is good because they got molested. But the difference in Brian Quick is tremendous..

Go rams

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Yeah that was a good drive but I gotta disagree with your thoughts on the defense. Even if we are vanilla, we should at least be able to make some stops.

I worry about the pass D, it was awful last season and was as bad today.

DL is the DL I'll go on last season's performance when judging that. and I'll judge the run D once JL55 and Brockers are back.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I was looking for this so I could rewatch it. It's worth a bump.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thanks for putting this up.

It looks like Quick might have opened up on the Kendricks TD, if that's him in the background I see.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I wish they showed a replay of the PI call on Shields. Marshall said Quick ran a great route, well I would of liked to of seen it and the PI and if he would of been able to get the ball and get a TD if it hadn't happened. Don't understand why they didn't show it, they showed a replay of every other play on the drive basically.

Thanks for posting, was a nice drive for the most part.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wish they showed a replay of the PI call on Shields. Marshall said Quick ran a great route, well I would of liked to of seen it and the PI and if he would of been able to get the ball and get a TD if it hadn't happened. Don't understand why they didn't show it, they showed a replay of every other play on the drive basically.

Yeah I was also wanting to see what Quick did to get so open. I mean, he was REALLY open.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

I was curious to see that too. Hopefully somebody can post the All-22 later. Regardless, great play by Quick.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I was curious to see that too. Hopefully somebody can post the All-22 later. Regardless, great play by Quick.
I don't think there's an all-22 option on Preseason Live. At least I haven't seen it on my control panel.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Nice drive but I was disappointed in the run blocking. Saffold and Long should help that a bunch.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
We did, it was a FG.

Seems like that might have been where they made two penalties and it knocked them out of a td, but that might have been the second stringers. Regardless, they still drive 60+ yards or whatever it was and we had no answer for them. Preseason....

Edit: sorry it was 90 yards....

Last edited:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I don't think there's an all-22 option on Preseason Live. At least I haven't seen it on my control panel.

Really? That sucks. Well, regardless, Quick pulled some sick moves apparently and looked great out there.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of Quick this year. Regardless of Quick's production, I think Tavon Austin gets 60 or more receptions. He would have last year had Sam bot had that ACL injury.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of Quick this year. Regardless of Quick's production, I think Tavon Austin gets 60 or more receptions. He would have last year had Sam bot had that ACL injury.

People are sleeping on Tavon Austin right now. Love it.

jjab360

Legend
People are sleeping on Tavon Austin right now. Love it.
Last year Tavon was all anyone talked about when it came to the Rams, and teams would focus in on him whenever he came into the game. Now he's just an afterthought, and I fully expect him to take advantage of the lack of attention.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Last year Tavon was all anyone talked about when it came to the Rams, and teams would focus in on him whenever he came into the game. Now he's just an afterthought, and I fully expect him to take advantage of the lack of attention.

I also hope Schotty reworked his playbook to capitalize on this guy's freakish skills.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Thanks for putting this up.

It looks like Quick might have opened up on the Kendricks TD, if that's him in the background I see.

Yeah I was also wanting to see what Quick did to get so open. I mean, he was REALLY open.

Really? That sucks. Well, regardless, Quick pulled some sick moves apparently and looked great out there.

I see a lot more of this happening with Quick this year