Video: NFL.com Good Morning Football (Rams' job)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
IF it gets down to the coordinator types I don't think McVay has a real shot to beat them out. But man, I think that dude has done a lot with not too much. He might be young, but he is a big part of the reason Cousins has developed so nicely.

And if he brought Callahan as his OC... Bam!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or because the Denver job is miraculously opening up...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
And if he brought Callahan as his OC... Bam!

Why would he leave Washington and I believe he is still under contract so the Rams would need permission and I'm not sure the Redskins would allow it and Callahan is signed through 2018 so I don't see that happening.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why would he leave Washington and I believe he is still under contract so the Rams would need permission and I'm not sure the Redskins would allow it and Callahan is signed through 2018 so I don't see that happening.

Yeah I would think the Skins would say no. But that said it's pretty common for coordinators promoted to head coach to take some positional coaches with them. With that being a promotion to OC and if Gruden doesn't want him for that role in Washington it is possible.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
YWith that being a promotion to OC and if Gruden doesn't want him for that role in Washington it is possible.

Not possible with promotion, they changed the rule that regardless the team that has the assistant under contact must grant permission, only to Head Coach is the exception. Would be shocked if Gruden would not want him because Callahan is one of the premier OL Coaches in the NFL.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let the Broncs have Joseph. If the Rams go defense I'm gonna lose it.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Jon Gruden - Fools gold
Josh McDaniels - Could be a good option
Vance Joseph - Good coach but we need an offensive mind
Sean McVay - Still has a lot to prove and is extremely young
David Shaw - Eh, maybe if Shannahan and McDaniels fall through