Video: Kenny Britt TD's during OTA's

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

RamEERS

Pastor
nice.. but had that been a real game.. he would've been blasted by the safety (?)... might have dropped it due to that too..
but good to see him running at full speed with no ankle problems (i hope)

RamzFanz

Damnit
nice.. but had that been a real game.. he would've been blasted by the safety (?)... might have dropped it due to that too..
but good to see him running at full speed with no ankle problems (i hope)

That's what I said too but then it was pointed out that they wouldn't call that play if the safety was back there. They'd wait until he was playing the run.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
It's great to be a Rams fan isn't it? I mean we can only know that there is nothing to get excited about. All we do is sign "stiffs". We will be punked by the entire league and out of the hunt by early Oct. ........

FRO

Legend
He looks like he is moving well and is a big man. I'm hoping for the best expecting the worst.

Athos

Legend
At least it looks like he's running really well.

We'll see how it goes from there.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Nice dime was dropped on the first one....undefendable.

moklerman

Warner-phile
If those are from the other day, it was Shaun Hill. Bradford wasn't throwing in that session from what I've read.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's great to be a Rams fan isn't it? I mean we can only know that there is nothing to get excited about. All we do is sign "stiffs". We will be punked by the entire league and out of the hunt by early Oct. ........
i am reading on my handheld so i cannot tell if this post was in blue font.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
What is Britts 40 time? He seems to blow by our CBs quite easily.
His long speed, and adjustment to the ball looks very good. Trust me, that first ball he tracked and adjusted to, isn't easy...at all. I am crossing my fingers that he makes an impact in more than one positive way, and no negative ways.

PhxRam

His long speed, and adjustment to the ball looks very good. Trust me, that first ball he tracked and adjusted to, isn't easy...at all. I am crossing my fingers that he makes an impact in more than one positive way, and no negative ways.

got any best case scenario predictions?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
got any best case scenario predictions?
Sure. He is a starting X receiver for us. He is a beast to defend. And if Brian Quick learns the game, attitude, and how to use his big body, partly from Britt, wow. Last thing...Britt blows up, re-signs for a cap friendly deal, and is a fixture as our number one for at least 5 years.

He has that kind of talent, but he is a knucklehead....so there's that. I think I fall along the lines as hoping for the best, which is a high ceiling, but not expecting the worst....I think he knows this is his last chance.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That second touchdown he gets laid out by the safety in a real game.

But, still, nice to see him move like that.

Live Leak? Who got this video?