Video: Jeff Fisher tells his staff he's been fired

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
114th in total yards?

That is harsh man, though it did look like that at times. :D

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Left it open? Didn't Blake Williams take over, along with Chuck Cecil and Dave McGinnis?

It's funny, I actually looked up stats (something I rarely do now) to see how they ranked.

2012 - 14th in points, 114th in total yards

2013 - 13th in points, 15th in total yards

If that's "sucking", well bah gawd I can't wait to see what Wade Phillips can do.

Also, Tim Walton was never fired in the season. He was basically a 1 year rental coach. Besides, it was said that he had a lesser role in the defense, hence the rankings improving towards the end of the season.
That's right, he didn't fire him. He stripped him of his play calling duties because the defense was bad at the beginning of the season.They went back to DC by committee.
And like I said, they didn't fill the DC position in Fishers 1st season.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm just happy he's gone. Two years too late but at least mcvay can help erase all those horrid memories fisher provided.